Websites that load the top of their pages with ads, forcing visitors to scroll down to view content, will take a hit on their Google rankings.
A judge on Friday shot down Oracle's offer to put its Java patent-infringement claims against Google over the Android mobile OS on hold, in exchange for a speedier trial on its copyright claims.
Intel has shuffled management as it enters a new fiscal year, appointing a new chief operating officer and new heads to run the PC and datacenter groups.
The OpenSSL Project has released new versions of the popular OpenSSL library in order to address a denial-of-service (DoS) vulnerability that was introduced by a critical patch issued on Jan. 6.
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has postponed a vote on the controversial Protect IP Act, scheduled for Tuesday, as a growing number of senators voice opposition to the copyright enforcement bill.
Europe's Commissioner in charge of the digital agenda has asked the public what it thinks about the shutdown of file-sharing site Megaupload by U.S. authorities.
Researchers showcased unpatched security flaws in software used to control critical industrial systems by oil, gas, water and electrical distribution plants at the 2012 SCADA Security Scientific Symposium (S4) on Thursday.
Telecommunications vendors Ericsson and ZTE have signed a global cross-licensing agreement and both parties have also agreed to drop all pending litigation, Ericsson said on Friday.
The district court in Mannheim, Germany has decided that Apple did not infringe on a patent asserted by Samsung Electronics against the iPhone and iPad, as the legal battle between the two companies continues unabated.
India's Supreme Court has ruled that Vodafone did not have to withhold tax from Hutchison Telecommunications when buying its stake in 2007 in Indian mobile operator, Hutchison Essar, Vodafone said on Friday.
Nokia plans to launch a Windows Phone 7 handset for the Chinese market in the first half of this year, positioning itself to be among the first companies to officially bring Microsoft's mobile OS to the country, a Nokia spokesman said Friday.
Wipro's IT services revenue grew 12 percent year on year in U.S. dollar terms in the quarter ended Dec. 31, but its growth lags behind Indian outsourcing peers such as Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
The hacker group Anonymous is claiming responsibility for attacks that have taken down websites run by Universal Music, the U.S. Department of Justice and the Recording Industry Association of America in retaliation for the government's removal of th...
IBM brought its fiscal 2011 year to a close with modest gains in both revenue and net income, the company reported Thursday.
As Android's popularity has grown, so too has its attractiveness to advertisers.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTFunctional Support Consultant - Metering / Billing SystemsOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCWireless Network ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTTeam Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)ACT
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW