Vancouver-based developer, Radical Entertainment, has partnered with Milwaukie-based publisher, Dark Horse Comics, to create an all-new comic series based in the Prototype universe.
Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang has left the company, the latest dramatic change at the top of the embattled Internet company.
A hearing to amend and debate the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act should resume in February, its chief sponsor said, even in the face of new opposition to the copyright enforcement bill.
Both Oracle and Google would be well-advised to center their cases around people along with a painstaking discussion of patents once their lawsuit over the Android mobile OS goes to trial, according to experts.
The Stop Online Piracy Act and the Protect IP Act being debated in the U.S. Congress still have major problems, opponents said Monday, even after the bills' lead sponsors promised to take out some much-criticized portions of the legislation.
The upcoming release of Windows Server 8 will feature an entirely new file system, called ReFS, that addresses many of the shortcomings of the aging NTFS (New Technology File System) now used across all current Windows editions, the company announced...
Microsoft on Tuesday said the release candidate of System Center 2011, software that companies use to manage their cloud services, is now available.
Security researchers are worried that the alleged Russia-based authors of Koobface, a piece of malicious software that plagued social networking sites such as Facebook, may slip away before law enforcement can catch them.
The European Commission has launched infringement measures against Hungary over concerns that binding data protection rules are being undermined.
The National Security Agency (NSA) has released SE Android, a security-enhanced version of Android, which provides and enforces stricter access-control policies than those found in the popular mobile operating system by default.
Apple continues to hound Samsung Electronics at the district court in Düsseldorf, and has now filed another lawsuit aimed at 10 models in its Galaxy family of smartphones, according to Peter Schütz, spokesman at the court.
Tata Consultancy Services, India's largest outsourcer, posted strong revenue in the quarter ended Dec. 31, with growth across all its markets including Europe, which is being hit by a debt crisis.
The uptake of wireless networks based on 802.11ac is expected to be high when the first products arrive later this year, according to a report from IMS Research.
A court in Delhi on Tuesday declined to direct India's Election Commission to have paper receipts of votes recorded on electronic voting machines (EVMs), or go back to ballot paper.
Japanese mobile platform operator DeNA has made another move to expand its business in China by partnering with local company NetDragon Websoft to develop and operate mobile games in the country.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- In Win's Winbot is a robotic interactive PC case
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere Message Broker / Java)SA
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Deployment ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- FTDatawarehouse DeveloperSA
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ForsterNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC