The Global Square, an online global collaboration platform for activists backed by WikiLeaks among others, plans to have a functional prototype by March, its sponsors said.
An adults only rating for video games will finally become a reality from the start of 2013, assuming it passes through parliament
Apple's much speculated iPad 3 has emerged as the latest target in an ongoing trademark dispute in China, after a little-known Chinese firm said on Wednesday it has filed for a customs ban with local authorities to stop the import and export of the t...
Activist Yahoo shareholder Daniel Loeb has rejected the slate of board candidates put forth by the company's newly minted CEO, serving notice of his intention to lobby for his own candidates instead.
Hewlett-Packard and Intel are rethinking processor upgrades in servers, coming up with a new chip-slotting technique that could reduce the chance of errors, and ultimately prevent system failure.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission wants to drop the conditional waiver that could have allowed LightSquared to operate an LTE network in frequencies near the GPS band, potentially killing the carrier's plan to offer a hybrid satellite and ce...
Apple on Monday announced that, at its request, the Fair Labor Association (FLA) will begin special, voluntary inspections of Apple’s final assembly suppliers—among them Foxconn factories in Shenzhen and Chengdu, China.
The Canadian government has introduced its long-awaited legislation giving police new powers to get Internet and wireless subscriber information without a warrant and requiring telecommunications providers to have equipment for intercepting communica...
Motorola's former WiMax business unit set up shop under new owner NewNet Communications Technologies on Tuesday, diving into the next chapter of a technology that has been largely crowded out by LTE.
Hewlett-Packard will open a lab in the second quarter where select customers will be able to play around with its first low-power server based on an ARM processor, a company executive said this week.
During their quarterly earnings call on Friday Blizzard representatives finally let slip a release date for the long awaited third game in their Diablo franchise. Blizzard Entertainment's Mike Morhaime said the company is planning to release Diablo 3...
Retailers in the Chinese city of Shijiazhuang have had stocks of iPads seized due to an ongoing copyright dispute in the country.
Back on February 3, NASA released a memo saying that it is determined to move forward with a "human-tended waypoint" around the far side of the moon, according to MSNBC. The base's location would be in a pocket of space where the combined gravity pul...
Independent British broadcaster ITV has reportedly written to Apple to request that it doesn't use the name 'iTV' for its expected connected TV set.
Shares in Apple hit the $500 mark for the first time ever at the close of trading on Monday.
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCProject MangerNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCLevel 1 Service DeskACT
- CCSIAM Governance ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorSA
- TPSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Designer - GovernmentNSW
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPPMO Manager - Responsible LendingNSW
- FTIT TechnicianOther
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC