An ongoing series of reviews by U.S. patent authorities has led to a new series of adverse rulings against Oracle's Java patent and a copyright lawsuit against Google over the Android mobile OS, according to a filing late Wednesday in U.S. District C...
Dell will start shipping its first ultrabook, the XPS 13, in the US and Canada starting next week.
T-Mobile USA will roll out LTE next year, partly by using spectrum it is receiving in the wake of its failed merger with AT&T, the company said Thursday.
The Metro Ethernet Forum has updated its Carrier Ethernet specification, hoping to standardize the use of Ethernet for global multicarrier services.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reached a suspended US$359 million settlement with a Canadian businessman and his companies for charging customers for supposedly free trial offers.
Avast Free Antivirus 7 is set to be released on Thursday and will have new features including cloud-based updates, remote assistance and file reputation.
Luminate announced Thursday the launch of a <a href="http://www.luminate.com/publisher/app-store">store</a> for apps that enable users to interact directly with images, in a move meant to bring JPEG and other graphic files into the interactive Intern...
A request for a legal injunction that would have forced Apple to halt iPad sales in its Shanghai stores has been rejected, giving the U.S. tech giant a small victory as it faces an ongoing trademark dispute in China over the iPad name.
LG Electronics has launched the Optimus 4X HD smartphone, which is powered by a quad-core processor from Nvidia and runs Android 4.0, the company said on Thursday.
Microsoft is spending about US$130 million to build a new datacenter in Dublin, as it needs more room to run cloud services there, the company said on Thursday.
Toshiba said Thursday it has shrunk the size of its 128Gbit NAND flash memory chips, in the race to bring more and tinier storage to products like USB storage and memory cards.
Middle-East mobile operator Emirates Telecommunications, known as Etisalat, is suspending its network and services in India, following a court order cancelling the mobile licenses of its Indian joint venture.
The U.S. White House will push for online businesses to adopt new privacy codes of conduct, including consumer rights to control what information websites collect about them and a right to see what data is being collected, officials there said.
With the launch today of Sony’s new dedicated handheld console, the PlayStation Vita, there are again two "new generation" handheld consoles out there. The Nintendo 3DS has had over half a year head start on the Vita, but it only started selling well...
A group of Chinese writers has nearly doubled the amount of compensation it is seeking from Apple in a lawsuit that alleges the U.S. tech giant has been selling pirated versions of the authors' works on the company's App Store.
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther