Enterproid is hoping to make it easier for enterprises to offer applications using its secure framework without having to re-write the app, through a new partnership with Box.
Mobile operator Orange has joined the companies backing Intel's move into smartphones, and will start to ship the Android-based "Santa Clara" during the summer.
Software keyboards have come far, but sometimes the best way to tackle work on the go is to use a physical keyboard.
Highlights from this week’s big show in Barcelona
To commemorate the upcoming release of the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron video game by Activision Blizzard, toymaker and owner of the Transformer license, Hasbro, is planning to release toys based on characters in the game.
Samsung Sunday announced its first phone of Mobile World Congress (MWC), the Samsung Galaxy Beam, an Android smartphone with a built-in projector. The Galaxy Beam will be available globally in the second quarter of this year. MWC, which officially st...
HTC unveiled its new One X, One S, and One V smartphones in Barcelona, Spain, today. I had the chance to preview this latest crop of HTC Android smartphones in an exclusive hands-on session last week.
HTC kick-started Mobile World Congress 2012, the world’s <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/250567/mobile_world_congress_quadcore_and_windows_8_expected_to_shine.html">largest mobile-devices trade show</a>, on Sunday by showing three of its new ...
By 2020, the average wireless network user will generate 1GB of data traffic on wireless networks every day, and this will require networks 10 times as fast, Nokia Siemens Networks CEO Rajeev Suri said at an NSN event on Sunday, the eve of Mobile Wor...
HTC kicked off its new strategy of offering fewer but more differentiated phones in 2012 with the launch of the HTC One series of phones, emphasising high quality photo and audio technologies.
IBM researchers for the first time have succeeded in imaging how charge is distributed inside a single molecule, which is a fundamental research breakthrough as scientists try to miniaturize circuitry to the nanometer scale.
Freescale has launched a system on a chip that includes a full base station, which will allow vendors to build smaller, greener and cheaper units while maintaining performance for 3G and 4G networks, the company said on Monday at Mobile World Congres...
Sony on Sunday introduced two Android new phones into its NXT series, following the first phone in the series that it launched at CES earlier this year.
Huawei has launched the Ascend D Quad family, which has an in-house developed quad-core processor, as the Chinese network equipment company tries to become a competitor in the high-end smartphone space.
Pakistan has floated a request for proposal for a system to filter and block websites, some months after curbing the use of encryption on the Internet, and toying with the idea of filtering and blocking SMS (short message service) messages in the cou...
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSolution Architect - WealthVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- CCSystems AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther