Salesforce.com has made a series of changes to its support services that include the removal of certain features from the Standard tier, but which the company says overall will provide a better experience for customers.
Spammers are impersonating well-known Android software developers in order to distribute rogue apps through the official Android Market.
Just as it enjoys an initial surge of popularity, a new social networking site called Pinterest is also experiencing its first bout of controversy. Observers are accusing the site of secretly embedding code in user content to generate revenue.
Femtocell developer Airvana is charging Ericsson with breaching their contract over femtocell technology, in a <a href="http://www.airvananetworksolutions.com/default/assets/File/document.pdf">lawsuit</a> filed in the Supreme Court of the State of Ne...
Google plans to remove online certificate revocation checks from future versions of Chrome, because it considers the process inefficient and slow.
Rambus and Nvidia have settled past lawsuits and signed a patent agreement covering a broad range of integrated circuit products, Rambus said on Wednesday.
A push by European authorities to strengthen the European Union's cybersecurity watchdog has been given a green light by parliamentarians.
Cognizant Technology Solutions posted strong growth in revenue and profits in the fourth quarter of 2011, indicating that a few focused players continue to grow, even as demand for offshoring is flat because of uncertain economic conditions.
Digital Certificate Authority (CA) Trustwave revealed that it has issued a digital certificate that enabled an unnamed private company to spy on SSL-protected connections within its corporate network, an action that prompted the Mozilla community to ...
Oracle is hoping to carve out a prominent place in the world of R, the open-source statistical modeling language with roots in academia but an increasingly high profile in enterprise IT shops. It announced a new Advanced Analytics product on Wednesda...
CSC ended four months of speculation about the identity of its next CEO late Tuesday, announcing that Mike Lawrie, currently CEO of British IT service company Misys, will become CEO of CSC by the end of March. He has already taken a seat on CSC's boa...
Nokia has decided to move more of its manufacturing to Asia, and will lay off approximately 4,000 workers at three factories in Europe and Mexico by the end of the year, the company said on Wednesday.
Technology companies are not just making their products less carbon-intensive; they are also increasingly designing products to improve energy efficiency in the industries that they serve, according to the latest in a series of Greenpeace ratings of ...
The Australian release of LucasArts' Kinect Star Wars game and the limited edition Kinect Star Wars Xbox 360 console bundle has been set for 5 April.
Olympus today announced its latest interchangeable lens camera, the OM-D (OM Digital Compact System Cameras) E-M5. The OM-D E-M5 is a Micro Four Thirds based camera, which, like the Olympus PEN interchangeable cameras, has its roots in the OM film ca...
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystOther
- TPTest ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Technical Business Analyst, Digital, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity TesterNSW