Samsung is set to officially launch its Galaxy Note Android phone in Australia next week, following an invitation sent to Australian media to attend an "unveiling of its latest creation" event on Tuesday 13 March.
Assassin’s Creed III will be released in Australia on October 31.
Spanish telecom firm, Telefonica, built a robot to digitally image and look for problems with Pablo Picasso's famous 'Guernica' painting.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission will require Western Digital to sell off assets used to manufacture desktop hard drives to a competitor as a condition of its US$4.5 billion acquisition of rival Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, the agency announ...
Windows 8 Consumer Preview offers a new look at Microsoft's upcoming interface for both computers and tablets. Is one device being shortchanged in favor of the other?
The launch of the Windows 8 beta also means the launch of the Windows 8 App Store beta. Here are our top early picks from Microsoft's store
The spread of consumer technologies at work has put many IT departments on the back foot, but a conference in San Francisco this week is looking at ways IT managers can take back control and turn the chaos to their advantage.
You can take your work with you, thanks to several office suites which let you view and edit your documents on an Android device.
Advocates for a Kindle Fire-sized iPad are constantly combing the Internet for information morsels about the device like cryptozoologists looking for Yeti clues, and now they have found another one.
Google is said to be working on artificial intelligence technology that could surpass the capabilities of Apple's Siri voice assistant.
Samsung Securities expects Apple to launch a smaller iPad in the third quarter of 2012, according to an internal document.
A new report finds that iOS blows Android out of the water when it comes to HTML 5 performance.
ASUS has let slip that Google's next version of its mobile operating system will be named Android 5.0 Jelly Bean.
The 41-megapixel camera in Nokia's 808 PureView smartphone stunned the tech world last week, but not the phone itself, which is saddled with an aging Symbian operating system.
The newest cavity-inducing Android operating system code name will be Key Lime Pie, according to The Verge.
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Communications SpecialistOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTHFC Capacity Planner | 6mth ContractOther
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD