Ericsson has joined OpenStack as part of its plan to serve operators that want to become cloud computing providers, the company said on Tuesday.
Google once considered issuing its own currency, to be called Google Bucks, company Chairman Eric Schmidt said on stage in Barcelona at the Mobile World Congress Tuesday.
Epicor is trying to stop Utah IT services firm Applied Integration from providing third-party support for its Dimensions software, alleging that the company has committed illegal acts in the course of doing so, according to a lawsuit filed this month...
To help its partners generate more cloud business, IBM has introduced new training, tools and a financial incentive package at its PartnerWorld conference, being held this week in New Orleans.
Micron Technology has bought out Intel's stake in two wafer factories that are part of a NAND joint venture between the two companies in a move they said will expand the supply of flash memory.
Alcatel One Touch has introduced 12 Android-based smartphones, including the Ultra 995, which will cost about US$250 and have a 4.3-inch screen.
A German court Monday overturned an injunction that blocked sales of the iPad and iPhone in the ongoing intellectual-property dispute between Apple and Motorola Mobility.
Vodafone's warning that caps on roaming charges would cost jobs has provoked ire in European Union institutions.
Ericsson took a step to simplify carrier mobile networks on Tuesday, during a Mobile World Congress show where infrastructure is getting more complex.
Mozilla managed to avoid using any parts of Android in the development of its Boot-to-Gecko mobile Web project.
ManageEngine, the IT management software arm of Zoho, is adding iOS devices to those supported in its Desktop Central management service.
Suse has updated its enterprise Linux distribution, using a recent version of the Linux kernel to support the advanced management capabilities in freshly released servers from Hewlett-Packard and Dell.
Big smartphone vendors such as High Tech Computer (HTC) and LG Electronics are trying to get their mojo back after some challenging times, and they hope to do so by putting quad-core processors and big, high-definition screens in the products on show...
The recently renamed Small Cell Forum gathered several vendors at Mobile World Congress on Tuesday to spotlight advances they are announcing this week in smaller mobile-network gear.
The Brydge 12.3 transforms the Microsoft Surface into the ultimate laptop and is the only keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro that removes the dependency of a kickstand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMultiple Python DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Java DeveloperQLD
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT