New tablet will be able to display images at a resolution of 2048 by 1536 pixels
Enterprises that are thinking about big data need to realize that it isn't just about analytics of vast amounts of data but also how that information is stored, Amazon CTO Werner Vogels said during a keynote at the Cebit trade show.
Samsung Electronics this week filed a lawsuit against Apple, alleging infringement of three patents used in the iPhone 4S and iPad 2.
The latest version of a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) bot called Armageddon integrates a relatively new exploit known as Apache Killer, DDoS mitigation vendor Arbor Networks said on Tuesday.
Authentication specialist Vasco Data Security International has launched two new e-signature devices that can either scan an image or listen to a sound snippet to take some of the hassle out of signing online transactions, the company said on Wednesd...
Expanding its software-aided medical transcription services, Nuance Communications will purchase medical transcription service provider Transcend Services for US$300 million, the two companies announced Wednesday.
FinancialForce.com announced a string of enhancements to its cloud-based applications for accounting and professional services automation on Wednesday, heating up its rivalry with the likes of NetSuite and its OpenAir division.
Facebook was down temporarily in parts of Europe on Wednesday, with users in some countries outside the region also reporting problems.
Jive Software later this month will release a version of its enterprise social software tailored for customer service tasks, the first of what it expects will be multiple products designed for specific workplace teams and purposes.
Eighteen years on, the developer's passion for handhelds remain strong. PC World Games caught up with Tantalus CEO, Tom Crago.
Tomorrow morning Apple will front the world and take the wraps off its latest iPad. Unlike many rumours previously suggested, the company's third-generation iPad isn't likely to be called the iPad 3.
The disclosure Tuesday by U.S. authorities that Sabu, the former leader of prominent hacker group LulzSec, is a 28-year-old man from New York City named Hector Xavier Monsegur, corresponds with much of the information released about him by rival hack...
Security analysts said that the today's FBI arrest of of several prominent LulzSec and Anonymous hackers demonstrates that U.S. law enforcement agencies effectively fighting cybercrimine.
These new and improved features in Windows Server 8 will make many Windows administrators very happy.
Need a few tools to improve your productivity? Blow your company's tech budget on new gadgets that let you print from a pocket, spin an iPad in your hand, find your keys, and more.
Only a decade or two ago, finding the right enterprise PC was a much more straightforward task.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- FTAnalysis, Design & Configuration ManagerOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- CCWeb PublisherACT
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther
- FTDelphi DeveloperOther
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTKofax Application DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW