The U.S. Federal Trade Commission, which in a <a href="http://www.ftc.gov/os/2012/02/120216mobile_apps_kids.pdf">new survey</a> found that the vast majority of mobile apps for kids don't clearly disclose data sharing practices, said its next step wil...
Google is making changes to its Chrome OS to reduce the number of times that Chromebooks drop their connections to Wi-Fi networks, an issue some users have complained about for months.
Cybercriminals have started launching distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks against networks that transmit data over IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6), according to a <a href="http://ddos.arbornetworks.com/2012/02/a-milestone-in-ipv6-deployme...
Extending its range of open-source projects to cloud computing, the Apache Software Foundation has approved the Deltacloud as a top-level project, the organization announced Thursday.
Apple scored a victory in its patent battle with Motorola Mobility, as the district court in Munich on Thursday granted an injunction against some of Motorola's smartphones.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's practice of monitoring social media services could lead to abuse and could discourage U.S. residents from speaking out against the government, several lawmakers said Thursday.
A new version of the Waledac malware has been spotted on the Internet, but unlike previous variants, which were mainly used for spamming purposes, this one steals various log-in credentials and BitCoins, a type of virtual currency.
Quortus has launched the EdgeCentrix software, which allows the core of mobile networks to be installed at smaller cell sites, and in the process cut costs by offloading data and voice traffic, the company said on Thursday.
Google released a new version of its Chrome browser on Wednesday in order to update the bundled Flash Player plug-in and address serious security vulnerabilities.
Opera Software has acquired Mobile Theory and 4th Screen Advertising in an effort to boost its push into the mobile advertising space, the Norwegian company said on Thursday.
Copyright holders cannot force social networking sites to install filters to prevent illegal file-sharing, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) ruled on Thursday.
Microsoft's MSN launched its msnNow site that puts together brief summaries on topics that are trending on Facebook, Twitter, Bing, and news site BreakingNews.com on a website accessible on PCs, tablets, and mobile phones.
Sony said Thursday it had completed its purchase of the Sony Ericsson mobile phone joint venture and turned the company into a subsidiary, which it will soon rename Sony Mobile Communications.
Though would-be mobile carrier LightSquared says it still wants to find a solution to interference with GPS, its options are limited, industry observers said on Wednesday.
Microsoft will aggressively and broadly integrate Skype across its product portfolio, the company's CFO said on Wednesday, the same day that rival Cisco Systems raised concerns about Microsoft's Skype integration plans.
Need an all-in-one printer for your fast paced mobile lifestyle? Read this review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- FTService Desk Consultant/ Customer Service SpecialistACT
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTHR Project Officer (Workforce Planning)Other
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther