Apple has officially invited press to an event in San Francisco on 7 March, where it is expected to unveil the iPad 3.
The window for design firms to spit out flashy iPad 3 concepts is closing now that Apple has announced plans for an <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2012/022812-ipad-event-256732.html">iPad event on March 7</a>, but here’s one late entry tha...
Talk of the impending debut of Apple's newest iPad, including the company's announcement yesterday of a March 7 launch event in San Francisco, has pushed tablet trade-in volumes to record levels, buy-back companies said today.
Advanced Micro Devices announced Wednesday it is buying low-power server vendor SeaMicro, a surprise move that puts AMD in the systems business and disrupts Intel by acquiring one of its close partners.
RIM recently released a major software update for its BlackBerry PlayBook that enables it to run Android applications. Android-on-the-PlayBook pickings are somewhat slim right now, but there are some quality apps out there if you know where to look, ...
After months of restricted demonstrations, Microsoft is opening up tablets and PCs based on ARM processors with the Windows 8 OS to developer scrutiny, multiple companies said on Wednesday.
Minix, the Unix operating system that inspired Linus Torvalds to create Linux, has been expanded to give users a wider range of commands and features, thanks in large part to a Google Summer of Code project from last year.
Google's top advertising executive, Susan Wojcicki, said on Wednesday that Google's biggest innovations over the next several years will be in personalized search results and ads.
Transparency about the personal data that mobile applications collect may be at the top of the agenda as the U.S. Department of Commerce begins work on privacy codes of conduct for online businesses.
NTT DoCoMo, Japan's largest mobile operator, said Wednesday it had invested US$14 million in Eye-Fi, the maker of Wi-Fi-enabled memory cards.
How much would you work out for $10?
A Texas man who sold supposed backup copies of Adobe Systems, Microsoft and Autodesk software through multiple websites has been sentenced to serve nearly five years in prison and ordered to pay more than US$402,000 in restitution, the U.S. Departmen...
Quad-core processors and big screens are getting most of the attention at Mobile World Congress, but a feature that is getting more common on new smartphones is HD Voice.
The growing startup scene in southeast Asia is a bit different than its counterpart in Silicon Valley.
Anyone can take Windows 8 for a spin now that Microsoft has launched the so-called "consumer preview" version of the software at an event in Barcelona on Wednesday.
Hisense designs premium products that are made for living in today’s world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTSystems Co-ordinator / AdministratorOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTService Level ManagerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Large System Transformation Project)Other
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTTest Specialist - Automation ToolsQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneVIC