Kaspersky Lab has launched Security for Virtualization, designed to centralize the protection of virtual machines running on VMware, the company said on Tuesday at the Cebit trade show.
Harmonie, whose software links enterprise social applications with email clients, has struck a deal with IBM to integrate IBM Connections with Outlook.
SAP has created a multitenant version of its Business One ERP (enterprise resource planning) suite, which will be sold exclusively through partners as Business One OnDemand, the company is expected to announce Tuesday during the Cebit conference in H...
China has approved with conditions Western Digital's planned acquisition of Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (GST), requiring that the Hitachi entity operate independently for at least two years after the acquisition.
Eastman Kodak has asked a bankruptcy court to decide on its patent dispute with Apple, thus opposing a motion by Apple for permission to resume the patent litigation in another court.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC is set to release what could be the first Windows Phone 7 handset for mainland China, a move that will finally bring the Microsoft mobile OS to a key market.
Group-buying deals site Catch Of The Day has an enticing deal today: a 55in Samsung Series 7 LED TV usually priced at $3799, on sale for only $1999.
Nikon Australia has hit out against resellers offering cut-price ‘grey market’ international stock to Australian customers with its I AM Peace of Mind campaign.
Instaprint, by New York-based company Breakfast, adds extra functionality to the Instagram app, but focuses around events and/or the event location element.
On Wednesday, Apple will unveil something new. Apple's not saying much yet about what it plans to show off on March 7; the invitation's close-up photo of an iPad and its sparse text ("We have something you really have to see. And touch.") are the onl...
Motorola Mobility has joined LG and Samsung among the companies building VMware's hypervisor into their phones. The move is part of a larger push at Motorola to cater to business users.
Telstra has announced its pricing plans for the Nokia Lumia 800 smartphone and revealed it will sell the device through selected Telstra stores from Tuesday 13 March.
Rumored layoffs at Yahoo could offer a clue as to how the company's new CEO, Scott Thompson, plans to redirect the stumbling Internet giant.
By year-end, Software AG plans to offer real-time data analytics with a combination of BigMemory, the in-memory system for Java apps it obtained through its acquisition of Terracotta, and WebMethods Business Events, its complex event processing tool.
Samsung is set to officially launch its Galaxy Note Android phone in Australia next week, following an invitation sent to Australian media to attend an "unveiling of its latest creation" event on Tuesday 13 March.
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTexecutive OfficerOther