Intel is exploring whether it can branch out as a foundry by opening its chip manufacturing facilities to more third-party customers, the company said on Tuesday.
Canonical has unveiled software that will give Android smartphones the ability to run full desktop computer sessions on computer monitors and television sets.
Microsoft will extend SkyDrive from being an online file storage service into what the company calls "a device cloud" that is closely integrated with Windows 8, the next version of the company's OS.
The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) has celebrated the 17th anniversary of the release of the Apache HTTP Server by launching a new version of the popular open source Web server software.
ForeScout Technologies has launched ForeScout Mobile, which comes in the shape of plug-in modules for Android and iOS and allows enterprises to keep control as a plethora of devices access corporate resources, the company said on Tuesday.
Panasonic has revealed its first mobile handset for the international market since 2005, a sleek Android-powered smartphone that is dustproof and waterproof.
The PlayStation Vita is launching in the U.S. and Europe with Sony's biggest sales event in recent memory -- parties with celebrities, midnight store openings and a US$50 million sales campaign.
A team of researchers has devised a method to defeat NuCaptcha, one of the most popular video-based antispam tests on the Internet, and have proposed a solution to increase its resilience to attacks.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group has proposed privatizing business-to-business platform Alibaba.com as the site faces slower revenue growth brought on by a shift to focus on long-term gains.
Ericsson has entered into an agreement to buy privately held Canadian Wi-Fi company BelAir Networks, as operators get increasingly interested in using Wi-Fi to offload their networks.
Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics have announced new mid- and low-end Android-based smartphones. Samsung hopes to attract users with a dual-core processor, while LG is putting Android 4.0 on some of its new phones from day one.
Microsoft's privacy protection feature in Internet Explorer, known as P3P, is impractical to comply with while providing modern web functionality such as cookie-based features, Google said Monday in response to an <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/arti...
A patent filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office last fall shows that Google is creating a Siri-like voice interface for controlling television via Android phones.
Antenna Software on Tuesday plans to launch a hosted service that will let businesses design, build, publish, manage and analyze mobile apps that are geared toward employees or customers.
A prominent Australia-based technologist is cautioning people not to put full confidence in an application he developed that intends to provide security for sending private messages on Twitter.
Need an all-in-one printer for your fast paced mobile lifestyle? Read this review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCRegional Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersOther
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveNSW