Motorola Mobility has joined LG and Samsung among the companies building VMware's hypervisor into their phones. The move is part of a larger push at Motorola to cater to business users.
Telstra has announced its pricing plans for the Nokia Lumia 800 smartphone and revealed it will sell the device through selected Telstra stores from Tuesday 13 March.
Rumored layoffs at Yahoo could offer a clue as to how the company's new CEO, Scott Thompson, plans to redirect the stumbling Internet giant.
By year-end, Software AG plans to offer real-time data analytics with a combination of BigMemory, the in-memory system for Java apps it obtained through its acquisition of Terracotta, and WebMethods Business Events, its complex event processing tool.
Samsung is set to officially launch its Galaxy Note Android phone in Australia next week, following an invitation sent to Australian media to attend an "unveiling of its latest creation" event on Tuesday 13 March.
Assassin’s Creed III will be released in Australia on October 31.
Spanish telecom firm, Telefonica, built a robot to digitally image and look for problems with Pablo Picasso's famous 'Guernica' painting.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission will require Western Digital to sell off assets used to manufacture desktop hard drives to a competitor as a condition of its US$4.5 billion acquisition of rival Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, the agency announ...
Windows 8 Consumer Preview offers a new look at Microsoft's upcoming interface for both computers and tablets. Is one device being shortchanged in favor of the other?
The launch of the Windows 8 beta also means the launch of the Windows 8 App Store beta. Here are our top early picks from Microsoft's store
The spread of consumer technologies at work has put many IT departments on the back foot, but a conference in San Francisco this week is looking at ways IT managers can take back control and turn the chaos to their advantage.
You can take your work with you, thanks to several office suites which let you view and edit your documents on an Android device.
Advocates for a Kindle Fire-sized iPad are constantly combing the Internet for information morsels about the device like cryptozoologists looking for Yeti clues, and now they have found another one.
Google is said to be working on artificial intelligence technology that could surpass the capabilities of Apple's Siri voice assistant.
Samsung Securities expects Apple to launch a smaller iPad in the third quarter of 2012, according to an internal document.
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSoftware Developer (.Net)QLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointACT
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTCloud/Infrastructure SpecialistVIC
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Applications Specialist- CernerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- CCProgram Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystVIC