Name: Mark Vellequette
Apple, along with five e-book publishers, must address all of the European Commission's antitrust concerns before a price-fixing investigation can be closed, warned the European Union's competition chief on Monday.
A limitation built recently into Google Chrome to detect and block Flash Player exploits ended up breaking certain Flash-based applications and games for some users.
Next month Marvel Comics is releasing a new application that will add augmented reality content to some of its comic books, the company announced on Sunday at the SXSW Interactive conference in Austin, Texas.
Infor on Monday launched Inforce Everywhere, the first in a series of planned software products that will tie its ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications to Salesforce.com.
China's two leading video sites, Youku and Tudou, announced on Monday the companies would merge, creating the country's largest online video platform and dealing a blow to the companies' rivals.
China's largest mobile browser provider, UCWeb, is preparing to enter the US market, as the company shifts from doing business on its home turf to becoming a global Internet firm.
A Sunday afternoon panel designed to address head-on privacy concerns stemming from so-called "big data" collection sparked passions even though both Facebook and Google, whose privacy practices draw most consternation from critics, declined to parti...
"The more monitors, the merrier" seems to be the philosophy of a growing number of consumers who have taken advantage of historically low prices for flat-screen displays, along with improved hardware and software support, to connect two or more monit...
The new iPad's great contribution to the iOSsphere is how it's already fueling new rumors about the iPhone 5.
I think the idea of the "post-PC era" needs some clarification. There is much hoopla and fanfare being dedicated to dwindling PC sales, and the idea that tablets - specifically the Apple iPad - are going to be the death knell for PCs. It's not a "dea...
Apple has sold out of initial supplies of the new iPad in every country where it will launch the tablet on Friday, and is now telling buyers that orders will not ship for up to three weeks.
Buying a router for a business isn't as simple as picking a consumer product with the best ratings from an online merchant or the best price on the shelf at a local electronics superstore. Your company has serious needs, such as supporting scores of ...
Apps to get the most out of the new Apple tablet’s super-sharp graphics
Solar storms are raging, how will the impact Earth?
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Tester - Asset Finance OR mortgage app testing essentialOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther