In announcing price reductions for Office 365 this week, Microsoft said its cost of running the cloud suite has fallen and that it wants to "pass on" those savings to customers, but some analysts believe the primary drivers for the move have little t...
Luigi Auriemma, the researcher who discovered a recently patched critical vulnerability in Microsoft's Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), published a proof-of-concept exploit for it after a separate working exploit, which he said possibly originated from...
Google on Friday morning posted a brief, apologetic message on a forum filled with angry comments from app developers who haven't been paid for sales of their Android apps.
Sprint Nextel has terminated its 15-year spectrum-hosting agreement with LightSquared, eliminating the would-be wholesale mobile operator's main carrier partnership even as the U.S. Federal Communications Commission seeks to shut down its network pla...
Google will cooperate with any investigations into allegations that it bypassed privacy settings in Apple's Safari browser, the company said, after a news report that both U.S. and E.U. officials are investigating the company.
As has become a custom with every major Apple product launch, die-hard fans lined up outside the company's retail stores worldwide to purchase the third-generation iPad, called the "new iPad," which went on sale on Friday morning.
Samsung Electronics got a reprieve from Apple's legal onslaught in Germany on Friday, as a court in Mannheim suspended a case about Apple's slide-to-unlock feature because of questions regarding related intellectual property protection.
New regulations requiring China's Twitter-like microblogging sites to only allow posts from verified users have been met with reluctance from some of the nation's Internet users as the rules went into effect on Friday.
Hundreds lined up in Tokyo, some for a day and a half, for a chance to buy Apple's new iPad early Friday.
PayPal is targeting small businesses, service providers, and casual sellers on the move with its new PayPal Here service which allows vendors to process a variety of payments including checks and cards using their mobile phones.
HTC's new flagship Android phone for 2012, the One X, will be available through Virgin Mobile in Australia from early April, the telco has revealed on its Web site.
We look at what we predicted to be six of 2011's biggest potential gaming disappointments and whether our predictions came true or not
Sprint Nextel will drop its planned 15-year 4G network partnership with would-be hybrid network operator LightSquared, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
Macworld has put the third-generation iPad through its paces over the past few days and now you can find out what we think of it in our full review.
As Apple's [AAPL] latest iPad goes on sale in the U.S. and nine more countries at 8 a.m. Friday (March 16), it seems some of the biggest U.S. corporations will be joining consumers to get hold of some.
Originating from the idyllic shores of New Zealand, Dearear is a concept originating back to 2012 where a series of products are created to fit New Zealand's quality lifestyle, it's not about extravagance, but it's about practicality. Their committed designers and engineers did not set out to make headphones, they wanted to design fashion decors that plays quality music. Thus the Dearear series was born.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectVIC
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Engineer, Voice & DataOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)Other
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCWintel EngineerWA
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- CCWeb PublisherACT