Enterproid is hoping to make it easier for enterprises to offer applications using its secure framework without having to re-write the app, through a new partnership with Box.
Mobile operator Orange has joined the companies backing Intel's move into smartphones, and will start to ship the Android-based "Santa Clara" during the summer.
Software keyboards have come far, but sometimes the best way to tackle work on the go is to use a physical keyboard.
Highlights from this week’s big show in Barcelona
To commemorate the upcoming release of the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron video game by Activision Blizzard, toymaker and owner of the Transformer license, Hasbro, is planning to release toys based on characters in the game.
Samsung Sunday announced its first phone of Mobile World Congress (MWC), the Samsung Galaxy Beam, an Android smartphone with a built-in projector. The Galaxy Beam will be available globally in the second quarter of this year. MWC, which officially st...
HTC unveiled its new One X, One S, and One V smartphones in Barcelona, Spain, today. I had the chance to preview this latest crop of HTC Android smartphones in an exclusive hands-on session last week.
HTC kick-started Mobile World Congress 2012, the world’s <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/250567/mobile_world_congress_quadcore_and_windows_8_expected_to_shine.html">largest mobile-devices trade show</a>, on Sunday by showing three of its new ...
By 2020, the average wireless network user will generate 1GB of data traffic on wireless networks every day, and this will require networks 10 times as fast, Nokia Siemens Networks CEO Rajeev Suri said at an NSN event on Sunday, the eve of Mobile Wor...
HTC kicked off its new strategy of offering fewer but more differentiated phones in 2012 with the launch of the HTC One series of phones, emphasising high quality photo and audio technologies.
IBM researchers for the first time have succeeded in imaging how charge is distributed inside a single molecule, which is a fundamental research breakthrough as scientists try to miniaturize circuitry to the nanometer scale.
Freescale has launched a system on a chip that includes a full base station, which will allow vendors to build smaller, greener and cheaper units while maintaining performance for 3G and 4G networks, the company said on Monday at Mobile World Congres...
Sony on Sunday introduced two Android new phones into its NXT series, following the first phone in the series that it launched at CES earlier this year.
Huawei has launched the Ascend D Quad family, which has an in-house developed quad-core processor, as the Chinese network equipment company tries to become a competitor in the high-end smartphone space.
Pakistan has floated a request for proposal for a system to filter and block websites, some months after curbing the use of encryption on the Internet, and toying with the idea of filtering and blocking SMS (short message service) messages in the cou...
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- CCData Architecture AnalystNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- CCOn-boarding SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther