After 244 years, the Encyclopaedia Britannica will cease publishing its flagship encyclopedia and concentrate on its digital offerings.
Soon FourSquare won't be the only cool kid on the location-based apps block: A new wave of startups, including Highlight, Zaarly, TaskRabbit and Localmind, are generating buzz at South by Southwest by drawing on smartphone location data to deliver a ...
Samsung has finally launched its Galaxy Note Android phone in Australia. The half-tablet, half-smartphone device will be available through Optus and Vodafone this week, followed by a Telstra launch sometime in April.
Oracle's intellectual property lawsuit against Google over the Android mobile OS will go to trial on April 16, according to a judge's order filed in the US District Court for the Northern District of California.
The Byte – Yahoo vs. Facebook, Twitter buys, K-glove helps RSI, Microsoft’s next gen cam
The Office of U.S. Trade Representative, along with officials in the European Union and Japan, have filed a trade complaint against China over what they're calling unfair export restraints on rare earths and other elements used in the manufacturing o...
The Vatican has confirmed that its website suffered a second hacker attack in the space of six days but declined to comment on the event.
As the U.S. Congress begins to gear up for November's elections, several technology-related issues remain unresolved. Lawmakers have pushed in recent months for new cybersecurity legislation, online copyright enforcement provisions, new online privac...
SAP on Tuesday further expanded the reach of its HANA in-memory database, announcing that HANA now supports the 10.0 version of its BusinessObjects financial planning and consolidation application running on NetWeaver.
BroadVision's Clearvale enterprise social networking software will now lets companies create networks on an ad hoc manner in which a mix of employees, partners and customers can participate.
Microsoft is investigating reports that about a dozen models of Skype-certified phones are having trouble logging into the IM, VoIP and video-conferencing service.
Cybercriminals are impersonating victims in order to obtain replacement SIM cards from their mobile carriers, which they then use to defeat phone-based Internet banking protections, security vendor Trusteer said in a blog post.
Sony Mobile Communications has announced the Android-based Xperia sola, which allows users to interact with the phone without touching the screen.
Ericsson has made an offer to acquire the Broadcast Services Division of Technicolor, as it looks to make further inroads into the broadcast market, the company said on Tuesday.
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- TPICT TechnicianVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther