Inside the rare earth fight between United States, Europe, Japan vs. China
An expansion of a 15-year-old IT trade agreement could bring huge benefits to the U.S. economy, including about 60,000 new jobs, according to a study released Thursday.
While Intel and Advanced Micro Devices battle for the top two spots in the x86 microprocessor market, the third player, Via Technologies, saw a slip in its already-marginal market share, but it isn't ready to fold, research firm IDC said on Thursday.
Law enforcement agencies are looking for ways to mine social media to look for threats, but those speaking at a conference on Wednesday suggested that an equally important issue might be trying to control authorities who are causing problems by their...
EMobile, a Japanese mobile provider, on Thursday launched the country's second LTE network for high-speed mobile data access.
Despite the growing interest in big data platforms, it may be some time before organizations will be able to deploy a standardized big data software stack, concluded a panel of speakers Wednesday during a virtual panel hosted by GigaOm.
Security companies have recently identified multiple malware threats that use stolen digital certificates to sign their components in an attempt to avoid detection and bypass Windows defenses.
Toshiba will launch high-speed SD memory cards this year in Japan and abroad that can read data at up to 95MB per second and write at 90MB per second.
When Washington, D.C., led by its then CTO, the charismatic Vivek Kundra, bought Google Apps seats for its almost 40,000 municipal employees in 2008, many predicted that the city would soon after ditch its more expensive, on-premise Microsoft softwar...
Deutsche Telekom, Alcatel-Lucent and Airbus have tested data communication between an aircraft and the ground, using LTE, which helps make in-flight data access cheaper, the three companies said on Thursday.
Tech support scammers have started targeting antivirus customers and have diversified their techniques, according to reports from antivirus vendors Avast and ESET.
Chinese vendor ZTE has conducted a field demonstration of optical networking equipment capable of transporting data at 1.7Tbps, the company said on Thursday.
A total of 112 government websites in India were hacked from December to February, a federal minister said Wednesday, reflecting India's continuing problem with online security.
Salesforce.com is set to unveil new products for employee performance management and rapid website development on Thursday during the Cloudforce conference in San Francisco.
Dell plans to set up over 20 data centers in Asia to meet growing demand from customers for a mix of private and public clouds, the head of the company's Asia Pacific and Japan region said.
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTScrum Master, MarketingOther
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD