Security researchers have discovered a new variant of the Duqu cyberespionage malware that was designed to evade detection by antivirus products and other security tools.
Akamai Technologies is extending the reach of its data acceleration services to better address mobile Internet use and the delivery of content from within an enterprise data center to employees or partners in the field.
Using HTML5, music service Deezer has added an "offline mode" that can be accessed directly via a browser, the company said on Tuesday.
Europe's antitrust regulators are examining whether major British telecom companies should be allowed to go ahead with plans to create so-called "mobile wallets."
Mobile developers will increasingly use HTML5 in their applications during 2012, but fragmentation will make their life more difficult, according to a joint survey from IDC and cross-platform development vendor Appcelerator.
The average organizational cost of data breaches has decreased for the first time in seven years, according to a study released by Symantec and the Ponemon Institute on Tuesday.
China's Huawei Technologies, best known as a telecommunication equipment supplier, is making a greater push into the server market as the company faces the challenge of boosting its brand awareness among enterprise customers.
Proceedings against Microsoft in a criminal lawsuit over objectionable online content were terminated on Monday by the Delhi High Court, after the company argued that there was neither a complaint nor evidence against it.
Mozilla Foundation is considering adding support for the H.264 video codec in mobile versions of the Firefox browser, a move it has avoided up to now because H.264 is encumbered by patents. Mozilla's policy up to now has been to support only open cod...
Getting your phone onto Wi-Fi networks may get a lot easier starting in about a year, but it won't necessarily get cheaper.
Sambreel Holdings and two subsidiary companies that offered advertisement-supported skins for Facebook profile pages filed Monday an antitrust lawsuit against the social networking company in a U.S. federal court, its attorneys said.
IBM has unveiled three packages of services and software to help organizations analyze their data for profit and improved efficiency.
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday is expected to announce new Opteron 3200 series chips for low-end servers, which the company hopes will give it a competitive edge over Intel in the cloud server market.
Samsung is bringing built-in Wi-Fi to many of its upcoming consumer products, creating an 'Internet of things' within its brand.
A label printer that is fast, reliable and does not disappoint! Read this event manager's review to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperVIC
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst OR functional AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther