The window for design firms to spit out flashy iPad 3 concepts is closing now that Apple has announced plans for an <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2012/022812-ipad-event-256732.html">iPad event on March 7</a>, but here’s one late entry tha...
Talk of the impending debut of Apple's newest iPad, including the company's announcement yesterday of a March 7 launch event in San Francisco, has pushed tablet trade-in volumes to record levels, buy-back companies said today.
Advanced Micro Devices announced Wednesday it is buying low-power server vendor SeaMicro, a surprise move that puts AMD in the systems business and disrupts Intel by acquiring one of its close partners.
RIM recently released a major software update for its BlackBerry PlayBook that enables it to run Android applications. Android-on-the-PlayBook pickings are somewhat slim right now, but there are some quality apps out there if you know where to look, ...
After months of restricted demonstrations, Microsoft is opening up tablets and PCs based on ARM processors with the Windows 8 OS to developer scrutiny, multiple companies said on Wednesday.
Minix, the Unix operating system that inspired Linus Torvalds to create Linux, has been expanded to give users a wider range of commands and features, thanks in large part to a Google Summer of Code project from last year.
Google's top advertising executive, Susan Wojcicki, said on Wednesday that Google's biggest innovations over the next several years will be in personalized search results and ads.
Transparency about the personal data that mobile applications collect may be at the top of the agenda as the U.S. Department of Commerce begins work on privacy codes of conduct for online businesses.
NTT DoCoMo, Japan's largest mobile operator, said Wednesday it had invested US$14 million in Eye-Fi, the maker of Wi-Fi-enabled memory cards.
How much would you work out for $10?
A Texas man who sold supposed backup copies of Adobe Systems, Microsoft and Autodesk software through multiple websites has been sentenced to serve nearly five years in prison and ordered to pay more than US$402,000 in restitution, the U.S. Departmen...
Quad-core processors and big screens are getting most of the attention at Mobile World Congress, but a feature that is getting more common on new smartphones is HD Voice.
The growing startup scene in southeast Asia is a bit different than its counterpart in Silicon Valley.
Anyone can take Windows 8 for a spin now that Microsoft has launched the so-called "consumer preview" version of the software at an event in Barcelona on Wednesday.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- In Win's Winbot is a robotic interactive PC case
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP ISU Billing Consultant - FunctionalVIC
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTDatawarehouse DeveloperSA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDelightful Team with a Great Culture Seeking a PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- CCTransport EngineerVIC
- CCMDM DesignerVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTData Analyst | $51 p/hrVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSecurity Engineer (Cisco ASA) - Professional Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- TPReporting DeveloperWA
- FTChange AnalystQLD