A group of malware experts from security companies Kaspersky Lab, CrowdStrike, Dell SecureWorks and the Honeynet Project, have worked together to disable the second version of the Kelihos botnet, which is significantly bigger than the one shut down b...
A ruling from the European Commission on allegations that Google abused its dominant market position is expected within days.
In a speedy show of consensus, the European Union's three law-making institutions have agreed on new rules that will cut mobile-phone roaming charges for consumers.
Nokia will not contribute its patents to the upcoming nano-SIM standard if an Apple proposal is selected in what Nokia said Wednesday is a violation of standard organization ETSI's rules.
Adobe released Flash Player 11.2 on Tuesday, addressing two critical arbitrary code execution vulnerabilities and introducing a silent update option.
Box, a provider of cloud-hosted enterprise collaboration and content management software, will announce on Wednesday a new service designed to consolidate in a single repository companies' mobile applications and the data they generate.
Puppet Labs has added a data library to the enterprise version of its open-source IT automation software, allowing administrators to more easily reuse operational data in their own scripts and programs.
Italy's biggest private broadcaster has lost its right to use the international Internet domain www.mediaset.com after failing to renew its registration and losing an appeal to the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) last month.
Nokia will bring the first of several Lumia smartphones to China starting in April, as the company moves to reclaim its share in a key market where Android handsets have begun to dominate.
Jive Software has developed a version of its enterprise social collaboration software designed for intranets, the latest product it creates for specific workplace scenarios.
Train passengers will soon be able to use their mobile phones on the city's subways.
The European Commission is to get tough on cybercrime, but won't target illegal file-sharing, it revealed on Wednesday.
DeNA, a major mobile platform operator in Japan, said Wednesday it has signed deals with China's three largest carriers to offer its games through their official app stores.
Amazon's Kindle Touch 3G e-reader will start shipping across the globe with free 3G wireless access on April 27, Amazon said on Tuesday.
Rovio Entertainment, the developer of the popular Angry Birds games, has acquired Futuremark Games Studio, the games development arm of Futuremark, a developer of PC performance test software.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA