As the iPad-centric event on March 7 nears, DigiTimes claims Apple is looking to make a 7.85-inch iPad to compete with Amazon's Kindle Fire and the increasingly popular line of 7-inch tablets.
Apple will sell 55 million iPads this year, with sales driven by a 'significant' upgrade in the shape of the iPad 3, an analyst has predicted.
Reports from Apple's supply chain suggest that the company will introduce an 8GB iPad 2 next Wednesday as well as a third-generation iPad.
Enterprise social networking software vendor Yammer plans to beef up its sales and engineering staff with the latest funding infusion from investors, an US$85 million financing round.
Apple has won an injunction potentially requiring Motorola Mobility to recall infringing smartphones, in the two companies' ongoing patent battle in Germany, according to a blogger following the case.
Linus Torvalds's fabled 'world domination' on the desktops of clerks or CEOs may never arrive, but it's already here on the computers of programmers everywhere
These tablets have extra security features that will keep your work safe and your IT pros happy.
Seven senior Republicans in the U.S. Senate have introduced cybersecurity legislation after saying that an earlier bill would create costly regulations for businesses.
The rise of mixed mobile networks of Wi-Fi, small cells and traditional base stations, a major theme of this week's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, may change the competitive landscape of both service providers and equipment vendors.
A new supply of the $US25 Raspberry Pi Linux PC, which sold out minutes after going on sale Wednesday, should be available in a month to six weeks, according to the nonprofit Raspberry Pi organiaation.
Closely following the company's <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/19805/windows_8_consumer_preview_first_impressions_still_more_for_tablets_than_traditional_pcs">public preview</a> of Windows 8, Microsoft has released a beta version of its Wind...
The perfect hug.
Microsoft's Azure cloud infrastructure and development service was apparently running nearly trouble-free on Thursday, following a series of outages on Wednesday that affected multiple aspects of the system.
Civil suit claims that Microsoft websites hosted objectionable content were dismissed Thursday in India after the company showed that no such content was on its websites.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCWeb Designer - IT Graphics / UI DesignerQLD
- FTTest LeadACT
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- FTData Analyst/ Reporting AnalystQLD
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer (Cisco ASA) - Professional Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support - Microsoft Office 365 experienceNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD