A company that has been providing third-party support for Oracle's JD Edwards ERP (enterprise resource planning) software is undergoing a significant expansion of its efforts, despite the ongoing cloud of litigation over the market.
Tucked among the mostly male entrepreneurs at a bustling conference for startups this week in Singapore are a number of aspiring women CEOs, but most would rather you didn't make a big deal about it.
Politics could tip the scales in Apple's favor for a high-stakes legal battle that will decide ownership of the iPad trademark in mainland China. But some legal experts remain divided on whether it will be enough to help the U.S. tech giant avoid a b...
Concern about cyberterrorism was evident this week among security experts at the RSA security conference in San Francisco, who find that some people with extremist views have the technical knowledge that could be used to hack into systems.
Eastman Kodak, which filed for bankruptcy protection in January, has entered into an agreement with Shutterfly for the sale of certain assets of its online photo services business for US$23.8 million, it said Thursday.
Jun Kim, the young co-founder of a Korean software house, was recently approached by a representative from Amazon, who offered him a US$200 credit to develop on its Web Services cloud platform.
Mass Effect 3 looks to be the epic conclusion that fans are expecting
In all likelihood, Apple's media event on March 7 will introduce a new iPad. We've even speculated what we might expect from next week's event.
Microsoft will offer U.S. government agencies the option to host their Office 365 suites in a dedicated "cloud community" reserved only for government customers, the company said on Thursday.
BioShock Infinite will be released in Australia on October 19 this year.
Zynga will launch its own social gaming platform and open it up to third-party game developers, the company announced on Thursday.
Some call it (p)insanity. Others are straight up addicted to pinning. And still, there are those who just don't get it.
This week we're at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona where Huawei plans to compete with Appe, Sony integrates imagining and gaming into its mobile devices, Intel CEO Paul Otellini outlines the company's smartphone plan and Google erects the most ela...
Broadcom announced this week a set of 3G smartphone chips that have been designed specifically to exploit Android 4.0, also known as Ice Cream Sandwich. The new silicon especially focuses on improving Android graphics performance.
The third-generation iPad is likely to suffer from stock shortages due to an insufficient supply of high-res displays, it has been claimed.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- FTIntegration EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- CCIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTTeam LeaderSA
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCConsultant - Hogan Health CheckQLD
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager-Grant ManagementNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTProject Manager - Accountin Finance and AssetWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Digital BANSW
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (Datawarehouse)SA
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectQLD