In a speedy show of consensus, the European Union's three law-making institutions have agreed on new rules that will cut mobile-phone roaming charges for consumers.
Nokia will not contribute its patents to the upcoming nano-SIM standard if an Apple proposal is selected in what Nokia said Wednesday is a violation of standard organization ETSI's rules.
Adobe released Flash Player 11.2 on Tuesday, addressing two critical arbitrary code execution vulnerabilities and introducing a silent update option.
Box, a provider of cloud-hosted enterprise collaboration and content management software, will announce on Wednesday a new service designed to consolidate in a single repository companies' mobile applications and the data they generate.
Puppet Labs has added a data library to the enterprise version of its open-source IT automation software, allowing administrators to more easily reuse operational data in their own scripts and programs.
Italy's biggest private broadcaster has lost its right to use the international Internet domain www.mediaset.com after failing to renew its registration and losing an appeal to the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) last month.
Nokia will bring the first of several Lumia smartphones to China starting in April, as the company moves to reclaim its share in a key market where Android handsets have begun to dominate.
Jive Software has developed a version of its enterprise social collaboration software designed for intranets, the latest product it creates for specific workplace scenarios.
Train passengers will soon be able to use their mobile phones on the city's subways.
The European Commission is to get tough on cybercrime, but won't target illegal file-sharing, it revealed on Wednesday.
DeNA, a major mobile platform operator in Japan, said Wednesday it has signed deals with China's three largest carriers to offer its games through their official app stores.
Amazon's Kindle Touch 3G e-reader will start shipping across the globe with free 3G wireless access on April 27, Amazon said on Tuesday.
Rovio Entertainment, the developer of the popular Angry Birds games, has acquired Futuremark Games Studio, the games development arm of Futuremark, a developer of PC performance test software.
Google is working on a number of advanced programming technologies to ease complex Web application development, a Google engineer revealed at a conference for software developers.
Software company Bluestacks is trying to close the gap between Microsoft's Windows and Google's Android OS with its App Player application, which was released in beta on Tuesday.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTData Migration LeadOther
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerQLD
- CCWorkforce Analyst Contract opportunity in MelbourneVIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther