Buying the new iPad on launch day this Friday is a tricky task, but it’s not impossible. Apple says demand for the new iPad is "off the charts," so if you want to pre-order one online now, it won’t reach you until next week at the earliest. That mean...
A new report claims to have details on a Nokia Windows 8 tablet, including some specs and release timing.
A Tennessee official is blaming inadequate training, ignored warnings and unwise technology choices for ongoing problems with an installed software system used by the state Department of Children's Services.
Check out these browser-based tools to keep up on the latest cyber security threats
Yahoo is accusing Facebook of copying a range of technologies that the flagging search company invented, in a lawsuit that alleges the social media giant infringes 10 patents.
The Byte - Tsunami anniversary, iPad sold out, new CTO, Microsoft research
The founder of the Cloud Computing Interoperability Forum is working to revive the organization, which fizzled in 2010.
A new category of thin and light Windows 7 laptops called ultrabooks has emerged in the past few months, but questions remain about whether the time is ripe to buy or to wait for Windows 8 models with features like touchscreens.
NetBase's Enterprise Social Intelligence (ESI) platform is gaining new social media monitoring capabilities, the company announced on Monday.
Blocking VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol) and peer-to-peer Internet traffic is common in the European Union, said E.U. regulator BEREC, leading to calls for an E.U. net neutrality law.
The ruling German coalition has agreed to start work on a law that will require Google and other search engines as well as content aggregators to pay publishers and journalists for reproducing even short snippets of articles.
Optical cables for Thunderbolt ports that enable faster data transfers over longer distances on computers such as Apple's Macintosh will be available later this year, Intel said Monday.
Name: Mark Vellequette
Apple, along with five e-book publishers, must address all of the European Commission's antitrust concerns before a price-fixing investigation can be closed, warned the European Union's competition chief on Monday.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMS Power BI SpecialistQLD
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Big Data Engineer | Media DataOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCRegional Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- CCTransition Officer-Service NowNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCDeveloper - ASP.Net - Sencha Ext JSVIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther