Microsoft will soon shut down the app store for Windows Mobile, the phone platform it is phasing out.
We've put together a list of the most desirable features below, grouped into several broad categories. You may not need everything mentioned, though it is hoped that this will help you arrive at a decision about the right NAS for your organization.
People who have installed the Windows 8 Consumer Preview praise its speed and the changes to Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer, but most readers who answered a PCWorld survey aren't satisfied with the new Metro interface--and half indicate that ...
A company known for software that customizes Windows has released a free tool that restores the Start button to Microsoft's Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
Those that have played The Witcher series would be familiar with the games’ stunning graphics, rich storyline and sophisticated gameplay mechanics. That is, if you had a pimping PC to run them on in the first place.
With Apple’s Wednesday introduction of the third-generation iPad, many of the questions people and pundits have spent the past few months obsessing over have been answered—but not all. We know it has a nicer screen, a faster processor, better cameras...
Facebook will soon roll out an "Add Interests" menu option that allows its users to subscribe to content feeds by subject area, the company said on Thursday.
A rundown of the Apple tablet's key features
Apple's new iPad event was a parade of updated features, from the Retina display to the faster graphics to the optional 4G LTE. Even without Steve Jobs, Apple has proven that it can make a fine show of its latest products.
Google's search results are now suspect due to Google+-related manipulations. Here's how to get purer results in your browser.
Other iOS apps grabbed all the glory and headlines on Wednesday, but Apple's update efforts didn't end with GarageBand, iMovie, and the mobile version of the iWork suite. While Apple was publicly singing the praises of iPhoto, it was quietly rolling ...
Following the big media event to unveil the next generation iPad yesterday, Apple launched an updated version of iOS. iOS 5.1 has some cool features and updates, but it is missing the one thing that would really make iOS - and by extension the iPhone...
Apple usually lets its products do the talking. But to kick off Wednesday’s iPad launch event, Apple CEO Tim Cook took to the stage to outline his company’s vision for what he calls the post-PC world and where Apple’s tablet fits into that world.
Editor’s Note: At Macworld, we love a good debate. And that's what Apple kicked off when it unveiled its latest iPad without a new name—the tablet is simply known as the iPad.
Editor’s Note: At Macworld, we love a good debate. And that's what Apple kicked off when it unveiled its latest iPad without a new name—the tablet is simply known as the iPad. Below, Lex Friedman argues that's a bad idea.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- TPProject Test ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEWA
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTSupport Analyst - TallymanVIC
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerVIC
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW