Apple has sold out of initial supplies of the new iPad in every country where it will launch the tablet on Friday, and is now telling buyers that orders will not ship for up to three weeks.
Buying a router for a business isn't as simple as picking a consumer product with the best ratings from an online merchant or the best price on the shelf at a local electronics superstore. Your company has serious needs, such as supporting scores of ...
Apps to get the most out of the new Apple tablet’s super-sharp graphics
Solar storms are raging, how will the impact Earth?
Apple's war on the English language persists with the announcement that its new iPad is a 'Resolutionary' device.
After months of waiting, Apple have finally released the latest version of the iPad this week. The iPad 3, you say? Oh no. Apple have christianed their new tablet the Apple iPad 2012.
Apple's latest iPad is sleek, powerful and bound to be snapped up by the masses. But what you may not have heard is when pre-orders will be available, which mobile carriers will offer service on the device and what it is going to be called.
Social discovery apps, which alert users to potential social contacts in their proximity, are hot at this year's South by Southwest Interactive conference, so organizers tapped Andrea Vaccari of Glancee to give a last-minute overview of them.
Mobile payments will become ubiquitous -- really, this time -- in the next few years, according to a panel discussion at the SXSW conference Saturday.
A worldwide recall of Lenovo ThinkCentre all-in-one PCs has reached Australia, with buyers of the ThinkCentre M90z advised to immediately unplug their computers due to a potential fire risk.
Enterprise software vendor Quest Software is becoming a private company, and is also seeking a buyer, the company announced Friday.
Two new Oracle user group surveys show that customers have a mixed bag of plans for ERP (enterprise resource planning) application upgrades, with concerns over expiring support windows cited as the leading impetus for ongoing or upcoming projects.
Cloud computing price cuts by Google, Amazon and now Microsoft may indicate that businesses are discovering that moving to the cloud doesn't always save costs.
The story of this Sony factory, which took the full brunt of a powerful tsunami that washed through a year ago, reflects that of much of Japan's north-eastern coast - abrupt tragedy, battled with ingenuity and stoic resolve, and now grim economic rea...
U.S. President Barack Obama has appointed Todd Park as the new CTO for the U.S. government.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- CCConsultant - Hogan Health CheckQLD
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTlevel 2/3 SupportVIC
- TPAssistant Change Manager | System Implementation ProjectQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Test ManagerQLD
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Sitecore Developer (.NET)QLD
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- TPDatawarehouse Analyst/DeveloperSA
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW