A new report claims to have details on a Nokia Windows 8 tablet, including some specs and release timing.
A Tennessee official is blaming inadequate training, ignored warnings and unwise technology choices for ongoing problems with an installed software system used by the state Department of Children's Services.
Check out these browser-based tools to keep up on the latest cyber security threats
Yahoo is accusing Facebook of copying a range of technologies that the flagging search company invented, in a lawsuit that alleges the social media giant infringes 10 patents.
The Byte - Tsunami anniversary, iPad sold out, new CTO, Microsoft research
The founder of the Cloud Computing Interoperability Forum is working to revive the organization, which fizzled in 2010.
A new category of thin and light Windows 7 laptops called ultrabooks has emerged in the past few months, but questions remain about whether the time is ripe to buy or to wait for Windows 8 models with features like touchscreens.
NetBase's Enterprise Social Intelligence (ESI) platform is gaining new social media monitoring capabilities, the company announced on Monday.
Blocking VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol) and peer-to-peer Internet traffic is common in the European Union, said E.U. regulator BEREC, leading to calls for an E.U. net neutrality law.
The ruling German coalition has agreed to start work on a law that will require Google and other search engines as well as content aggregators to pay publishers and journalists for reproducing even short snippets of articles.
Optical cables for Thunderbolt ports that enable faster data transfers over longer distances on computers such as Apple's Macintosh will be available later this year, Intel said Monday.
Name: Mark Vellequette
Apple, along with five e-book publishers, must address all of the European Commission's antitrust concerns before a price-fixing investigation can be closed, warned the European Union's competition chief on Monday.
A limitation built recently into Google Chrome to detect and block Flash Player exploits ended up breaking certain Flash-based applications and games for some users.
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Logitech's excellent C920 webcam is just $50 today
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
- Sennheiser Game Zero review: This headset's sound quality justifies its price
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Process ConsultantNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- TPIT Security SpecialistVIC
- TPAV Design Specialist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Marketing ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTProject Manager HFC Capacity ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEWA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Field Services ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTRelease / Implementation ManagerSA