Security researchers have discovered a new variant of the Duqu cyberespionage malware that was designed to evade detection by antivirus products and other security tools.
Akamai Technologies is extending the reach of its data acceleration services to better address mobile Internet use and the delivery of content from within an enterprise data center to employees or partners in the field.
Using HTML5, music service Deezer has added an "offline mode" that can be accessed directly via a browser, the company said on Tuesday.
Europe's antitrust regulators are examining whether major British telecom companies should be allowed to go ahead with plans to create so-called "mobile wallets."
Mobile developers will increasingly use HTML5 in their applications during 2012, but fragmentation will make their life more difficult, according to a joint survey from IDC and cross-platform development vendor Appcelerator.
The average organizational cost of data breaches has decreased for the first time in seven years, according to a study released by Symantec and the Ponemon Institute on Tuesday.
China's Huawei Technologies, best known as a telecommunication equipment supplier, is making a greater push into the server market as the company faces the challenge of boosting its brand awareness among enterprise customers.
Proceedings against Microsoft in a criminal lawsuit over objectionable online content were terminated on Monday by the Delhi High Court, after the company argued that there was neither a complaint nor evidence against it.
Mozilla Foundation is considering adding support for the H.264 video codec in mobile versions of the Firefox browser, a move it has avoided up to now because H.264 is encumbered by patents. Mozilla's policy up to now has been to support only open cod...
Getting your phone onto Wi-Fi networks may get a lot easier starting in about a year, but it won't necessarily get cheaper.
Sambreel Holdings and two subsidiary companies that offered advertisement-supported skins for Facebook profile pages filed Monday an antitrust lawsuit against the social networking company in a U.S. federal court, its attorneys said.
IBM has unveiled three packages of services and software to help organizations analyze their data for profit and improved efficiency.
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday is expected to announce new Opteron 3200 series chips for low-end servers, which the company hopes will give it a competitive edge over Intel in the cloud server market.
Samsung is bringing built-in Wi-Fi to many of its upcoming consumer products, creating an 'Internet of things' within its brand.
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- FTLevel 2 Application Support ConsultantQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Development ConsultantOther
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW