I spent almost all of my first full day here at SXSW attending sessions and talking to smart people about data privacy. After talking to both hardcore privacy advocates on one side and Internet companies and advertisers on the other, I’m starting to ...
The beta versions of Mac OS X (code-named Mountain Lion) and Windows 8 are now being tested worldwide, and although they are quite different from one another, they share one characteristic: Both take designs and features built for smartphones and tab...
Microsoft today released six security updates that patched seven vulnerabilities, including a critical Windows bug that hackers will certainly try to exploit with a network worm, according to researchers.
With an aggressive new CEO at Yahoo's helm and Facebook looking ahead to its initial public offering, Yahoo's patent lawsuit may have Facebook in an awkward position.
The resolution revolution is coming to Asus' Zenbook Ultrabooks soon, according to a spec sheet shared with technology publication, The Verge.
After 244 years, the Encyclopaedia Britannica will cease publishing its flagship encyclopedia and concentrate on its digital offerings.
Soon FourSquare won't be the only cool kid on the location-based apps block: A new wave of startups, including Highlight, Zaarly, TaskRabbit and Localmind, are generating buzz at South by Southwest by drawing on smartphone location data to deliver a ...
Samsung has finally launched its Galaxy Note Android phone in Australia. The half-tablet, half-smartphone device will be available through Optus and Vodafone this week, followed by a Telstra launch sometime in April.
Oracle's intellectual property lawsuit against Google over the Android mobile OS will go to trial on April 16, according to a judge's order filed in the US District Court for the Northern District of California.
The Byte – Yahoo vs. Facebook, Twitter buys, K-glove helps RSI, Microsoft’s next gen cam
The Office of U.S. Trade Representative, along with officials in the European Union and Japan, have filed a trade complaint against China over what they're calling unfair export restraints on rare earths and other elements used in the manufacturing o...
The Vatican has confirmed that its website suffered a second hacker attack in the space of six days but declined to comment on the event.
As the U.S. Congress begins to gear up for November's elections, several technology-related issues remain unresolved. Lawmakers have pushed in recent months for new cybersecurity legislation, online copyright enforcement provisions, new online privac...
SAP on Tuesday further expanded the reach of its HANA in-memory database, announcing that HANA now supports the 10.0 version of its BusinessObjects financial planning and consolidation application running on NetWeaver.
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
- Watch us play Vanquish on PC
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Training OfficerQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- TPSecurity AdvisorACT
- FTManager - Commercial ClientsACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- CCPega DeveloperWA
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCTechnical Support/HelpdeskVIC
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectQLD
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment and Trading PlatformNSW
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW