IBM has distributed to partners the first external beta code of Notes/Domino Social Edition, which will allow Notes client applications to run in a browser, the company said in a blog post on Thursday.
A court in Delhi Thursday dropped the Indian unit of Google from a civil suit regarding alleged objectionable content on its websites, but retained the parent company, the lawyer for the plaintiff said.
SAP published preliminary figures for its first-quarter results on Friday, showing revenue up 11 percent year on year, but margins shrinking with operating profit up only 6 percent.
Microsoft is battling to reduce the time it takes to approve and publish Windows Phone apps, and to improve the responsiveness of its developer portal App Hub, following complaints from developers, the company said in a blog post on Thursday.
Sharp said Friday it has begun mass production of displays using IGZO (indium, gallium, zinc) technology, which analysts have said is a prime candidate for use in upcoming Apple products including its rumored smart TV.
Infosys' revenue in its fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended March 31 fell short of guidance, as global markets for its services are recovering very slowly, the company said Friday.
Microsoft named a new executive to head the company's Greater China region on Friday, following the sudden departure of the area's current leader.
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has postponed the last date for applications for new generic top-level domains (gTLDs) on its application system to April 20, after it detected a technical issue with the software.
China has taken down more than 210,000 online posts and closed 42 websites since mid-March as part of a crackdown on Internet rumors, which authorities claim represent a danger to society, officials said Thursday.
To state the obvious,, Microsoft is hugely important economically and culturally, and as Peter Parker (AKA Spiderman) was told by his grandfather: "With great power comes great responsibility." (Actually Voltaire said it first but he said it in Frenc...
Fenway Park may be 100 years old this season but that doesn't mean the Boston Red Sox baseball stadium is stuck with antiquated technology.
Microsoft will begin charging developers to use the API (application programming interface) for its Bing search engine, the company announced Thursday.
World Tech Update
World Tech Update
The new Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablets announced last night are a lot like the old Galaxy Tabs, with essentially the same hardware specs for processor speed, screen resolution, battery life, and wireless connectivity options. The 7-inch model to ...
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW