An expensive and long-troubled software program for California's pension system that went live last year has stumbled out of the gate, with some areas of service dealing with significant and growing backlogs, according to a report released Tuesday by...
Sencha has introduced Architect 2, a cross-platform development tool for HTML5-based mobile and desktop apps that aims to make it easier to create applications with the help of a new graphical user interface, the company said on Tuesday.
Google built Android using parts of Java that didn't require a license and it had the full support of Sun Microsystems in doing so, a lawyer for Google said in court Tuesday.
Vodafone said it served a notice to the Indian government on Tuesday as a first step in seeking international arbitration in a dispute that could see it paying over US$2 billion in taxes.
Hackers are ramping up their attacks against Tibetan activists and are using increasingly sophisticated techniques to deliver malware, according to researchers from security firms FireEye and Trend Micro.
Appcelerator has announced version 2.0 of its cross-platform mobile development platform Titanium, which includes integrated cloud services that will make it easier for developers to build feature-rich apps for iPhone and Android-based devices at the...
Developers submitting apps to the Amazon Appstore for Android should consider obfuscating their code if they are concerned about their applications being reverse engineered, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
More than two-thirds of technology insiders believe that paying with smartphones will overtake cash and credit card payments by 2020, according to a survey released Tuesday by the Pew Internet and American Life Project and Elon University's School of...
Puppet Labs has equipped its namesake open-source configuration management software with the ability to control OpenStack cloud deployments, the company plans to announce on Tuesday.
Toshiba said Tuesday it will purchase IBM's retail point-of-sale (POS) business for US$850 million, with the Japanese company taking over the hardware business while IBM shifts its focus to back-end software solutions.
Sony will launch a new digital media recorder designed to capture and stream video to Sony-made PlayStation game consoles, PCs, tablets and smartphones, the company's gaming unit said Tuesday.
Oracle decided on an aggressive strategy against Hewlett-Packard's Itanium servers after sales of competing Sun's Sparc servers had been in a free fall, and Oracle's executives stated internally that the company's 2010 acquisition of Sun Microsystems...
HTC on Monday announced the first of a new series of lower-end smartphones designed specifically for China, as the company expands its handset offerings in a key market.
Twitter has acquired the team at Hotspots.io, a social media analytics company, according to a notice on the Hotspots.io website.
The alleged ringleader of an online marketplace for illegal drugs was arrested Monday in Lelystad, Netherlands, capping two days of arrests and the indictment of eight men on federal drug trafficking and money laundering charges.
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- CCMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT