Advanced Micro Devices gained market share on Intel in worldwide x86 processor shipments during the first quarter on the strength of mobile and desktop shipment growth, Mercury Research said Wednesday.
An MIT Media Lab robot mimicked silk worms and spiders and wove a cocoon-like structure with a little programming help from humans.
The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a bill focused on helping taxpayers track federal spending online.
IBM announced new "affordable" Linux servers on Wednesday as the company tries to push its new category of preconfigured servers for virtualization and big data to midmarket and enterprise customers.
Sprint Nextel will start offering 4G WiMax service to its Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile prepaid customers later this quarter, CEO Dan Hesse said Wednesday after the company reported a net loss for the first quarter.
Box has given its API (application programming interface) a makeover so that developers will have an easier time building and integrating applications with its software, and have those applications do more than is currently possible.
The European Commission underlined its commitment to data protection on Wednesday by referring Hungary to the European Court of Justice (ECJ) over the independence, or lack of it, for its national data protection authority.
The European Patent Office (EPO) in Munich has revoked a patent belonging to IPCom, but the impact of the decision is in dispute.
Microsoft has demonstrated support for the Open Document Format (ODF) 1.2 standard in a technical preview of the forthcoming Office 15 productivity suite, and plans to release a beta version with the feature late this summer.
The European Union's plans to free up radio spectrum for wireless broadband and other new technologies has raised sticky issues for television broadcasters in Spain.
A vulnerability in the firmware of several network-enabled Samsung TV models and possibly Blu-ray players allows potential attackers to put the vulnerable devices into an endless restart loop that requires the intervention of a technician to terminat...
Windows Phone can now be targeted by PhoneGap Build, a cloud-based service for creating cross-platform mobile phone apps, according to a Tuesday blog post from Nitobi, the service's creators.
Wipro, one of India's top outsourcers, reported slow revenue growth in U.S. dollar terms for the quarter ended March 31, and issued muted guidance for the next quarter, reflecting an uncertain outsourcing market.
Taiwanese PC maker Acer's first-quarter net profit dropped 72.1 per cent year-on-year, while revenue slumped 11.4 percent.
A top Chinese microblogging site has closed several user accounts for allegedly spreading political rumors, part of an ongoing government-backed campaign to scrub social networking sites of sensitive political talk.
Originating from the idyllic shores of New Zealand, Dearear is a concept originating back to 2012 where a series of products are created to fit New Zealand's quality lifestyle, it's not about extravagance, but it's about practicality. Their committed designers and engineers did not set out to make headphones, they wanted to design fashion decors that plays quality music. Thus the Dearear series was born.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- CCData Center Infrastructure Specialist - Wintel / VMwareWA
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++QLD
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCCyber AnalystVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileNSW
- FTAnalysis, Design & Configuration ManagerOther
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTData Centre Systems EngineerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)QLD