Research In Motion has sent a letter to a standards group complaining about Apple's tactics in the battle over the upcoming nano-SIM standard, joining Nokia in trying to shed doubt over Apple's efforts.
Oracle said Thursday it has acquired ClearTrial, which offers cloud-based applications that help companies run clinical trials of new drugs. Terms of the deal, which is expected to close in the first half of this year, were not disclosed.
For Gregg Leach, CFO of aircraft overhaul and repair business Able Engineering, the need to involve the IT department on major projects was never questioned. "I've got more background in IT than I do in finance," said the finance chief, whose previou...
Security researchers have encountered new email-based targeted attacks that exploit a vulnerability in Microsoft Office to install a remote access Trojan horse program on Mac OS systems.
Spanish telecom operator Telefónica has lost its latest bid to avoid a €152 million (US$211 million) fine for blocking competition in Spain's broadband market.
Nokia has released a beta version of the Play To app, which makes it possible to stream content from one of its Windows Phone-based Lumia phones to a compatible TV wirelessly, the company said in a blog post on Thursday.
Yahoo websites worldwide will comply with visitors' "do not track" preferences starting later this year, Yahoo announced Wednesday.
Amazon Web Services has upgraded the Linux image that runs in its cloud to include newer versions of Tomcat, MySQL and Python, while at the same time allowing enterprises to stay on older versions, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
A South African inventor has claimed in a U.S. federal court that Apple's iTunes and Sony's PlayStation Network infringe a patent relating to a "data vending system" issued to him in 2004.
At a press conference in Sydney today, Prime Minister Julia Gillard joined NBNCo's Mike Quigley, Minister for Broadband Stephen Conroy, Minister for Infrastructure Anthony Albanese and NICTA's Hugh Durrant-Whyte for the announcement of NBNCo's three-...
Apple CEO Tim Cook met with a top Chinese official on Tuesday, who called on foreign companies to pay more attention to the care of their workers in the country, according to state-run media.
The Asus Transformer Prime is getting a new firmware update to make the popular Android tablet even more versatile and laptop-like.
Dell has stopped selling smartphones in the US as it tweaks its mobile strategy to focus more on emerging markets and higher-margin products.
It's official: Red Hat is the first open-source software company to generate a billion dollars in annual revenue.
Cisco: From its Catalyst 6500 Ethernet switch rollout to 2011's 'transformation,' the networking giant has a rich history
Need an all-in-one printer for your fast paced mobile lifestyle? Read this review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- FTIT Support officer- Service Desk AP3 & APS4ACT
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther