Nintendo said Thursday it missed its annual sales target for the 3DS handheld game console, despite repeated promises from the company that price cuts and an armada of new software titles had helped the device recover after a slow start last year.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (TSMC) reported first quarter net profit falling by 7.7 percent year-over-year, but the company expects to see profit growth later in the year, as a result of better economic conditions and chip orders exceeding...
Cloudera, a U.S. provider of open-source software based on Hadoop, has opened a subsidiary in Japan, where local firms are increasingly using the platform to handle their exploding data stores.
Online photo service Shutterfly has emerged as the only bidder for the customer accounts and images of Kodak Gallery online photo services business, the companies said Wednesday.
Google is asking Australia's High Court to hear an appeal over whether it mislead consumers by allowing advertisers to purchase AdWords containing competitors' names and products.
Optus has today officially switched on its 4G network in Australia, making it the second telco in the country to offer a superfast 4G mobile service.
The hacker who stole Facebook's source code has gone public with a deeper explanation of how he penetrated the world's most popular social network.
As the U.S. House of Representatives prepares to debate a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill, a key deal with a vocal digital rights group has fallen apart.
Nissan said it found malicious software on its network that stole employee user IDs and hashed passwords, but said no personal information or e-mails appeared to have been compromised.
Pining (or not) for Netscape Navigator, Super Nintendo and Tamagotchi
Sony has dropped over half of its existing TV line-up, with only nine TVs to be released this year. The line-up has been simplified from 2011’s 22 models, with the NX series discontinued and the HX and EX series consolidated into four models.
NASA’s Hubble telescope is celebrating 22 years as a space discovery icon
Nano-transistors powering big gains in power, efficiency
Oracle has lost its bid to assert a third patent in its trial against Google, with a favorable decision from the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office coming "a few days too late," a judge ruled on Wednesday.
Attempting to "hack" into your own wireless network can help you spot potential Wi-Fi security vulnerabilities and figure out ways to protect against them.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
- Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- CCChange ManagerVIC
- TPEL1 Business AnalystACT
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- CCField Services EngineerQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- CCITSM Integration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther