Europe’s competition regulator has launched two antitrust investigations into Motorola Mobility. Samsung has delayed its Galaxy Tab 2 family until the end of April. Google is responsible for misleading and deceptive ads an Australian court ruled. The...
Linux powers countless smartphones, TVs, supercomputers, financial transactions, and websites around the globe--not to mention desktops--but the fact remains that most of us have no real idea where it comes from.
Longer battery life: Every laptop user wants it, but few know how to get it without buying a new machine. Though laptop manufacturers have made great strides over the past few years in increasing the efficiency (and thus the battery life) of their pr...
HP has released what it claims to be the world's first all-in-one workstation PC, the Z1 Workstation. It has a 27in IPS panel with 10-bit colour support and a native resolution of 2560x1440 pixels, making it perfect for graphics professions. Behind t...
Facebook has denied Yahoo's claims of patent infringement and shot back with counterclaims that Yahoo infringed 10 Facebook patents.
Upromise, a Web service accused of collecting extensive information about its users without their consent, will be required to clearly disclose its data collection practices and obtain users' consent before installing a browser toolbar on their compu...
Sixteen U.S. senators have called on the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to focus on the use of pirated software by foreign manufacturers on the grounds that those companies unfairly compete with U.S. businesses.
StorSimple has introduced four cloud-connected storage appliances that offer better performance and more local capacity, the company said on Tuesday.
SAP is hoping to stake out some turf in the predictive analytics software market with a new application, BusinessObjects Predictive Analysis software, which was announced Tuesday.
Mozilla has blacklisted unpatched versions of the Java plug-in from Firefox on Windows in order to protect its users from attacks that exploit known vulnerabilities in those versions.
For the first time ever, and probably only temporarily, Microsoft can be counted as a key contributor to Linux.
Users need to become better at asking cloud providers questions about the finer points of availability and vulnerability management in contracts, according to a new guide from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA).
Dell said Tuesday it has purchased application modernization vendor Clerity Solutions, in its second enterprise software-related acquisition news this week.
TripAdvisor and Expedia are the two latest companies to complain to Europe's competition regulators about Google.
Citrix has abandoned its Olympus OpenStack distribution and will focus instead on its open-source CloudStack operating system, which it has contributed as a project under the Apache Software Foundation.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- TPGIS ConsultantVIC
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT