IBM announced new "affordable" Linux servers on Wednesday as the company tries to push its new category of preconfigured servers for virtualization and big data to midmarket and enterprise customers.
Sprint Nextel will start offering 4G WiMax service to its Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile prepaid customers later this quarter, CEO Dan Hesse said Wednesday after the company reported a net loss for the first quarter.
Box has given its API (application programming interface) a makeover so that developers will have an easier time building and integrating applications with its software, and have those applications do more than is currently possible.
The European Commission underlined its commitment to data protection on Wednesday by referring Hungary to the European Court of Justice (ECJ) over the independence, or lack of it, for its national data protection authority.
The European Patent Office (EPO) in Munich has revoked a patent belonging to IPCom, but the impact of the decision is in dispute.
Microsoft has demonstrated support for the Open Document Format (ODF) 1.2 standard in a technical preview of the forthcoming Office 15 productivity suite, and plans to release a beta version with the feature late this summer.
The European Union's plans to free up radio spectrum for wireless broadband and other new technologies has raised sticky issues for television broadcasters in Spain.
A vulnerability in the firmware of several network-enabled Samsung TV models and possibly Blu-ray players allows potential attackers to put the vulnerable devices into an endless restart loop that requires the intervention of a technician to terminat...
Windows Phone can now be targeted by PhoneGap Build, a cloud-based service for creating cross-platform mobile phone apps, according to a Tuesday blog post from Nitobi, the service's creators.
Wipro, one of India's top outsourcers, reported slow revenue growth in U.S. dollar terms for the quarter ended March 31, and issued muted guidance for the next quarter, reflecting an uncertain outsourcing market.
Taiwanese PC maker Acer's first-quarter net profit dropped 72.1 per cent year-on-year, while revenue slumped 11.4 percent.
A top Chinese microblogging site has closed several user accounts for allegedly spreading political rumors, part of an ongoing government-backed campaign to scrub social networking sites of sensitive political talk.
Chinese handset maker Huawei Technologies expects its smartphone chip business will help further drive revenue, signaling that the company could try to compete in the world's mobile chip market.
Internet telephony operator Skype has released an app for Sony's PlayStation Vita handheld game console.
Business software vendor SAP expects software and software-related service revenue to increase in the range of 10 to 12 percent at constant currencies during the year, largely in line with preliminary estimates that the company released earlier this ...
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesWA
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject AnalystOther