Several technology trade groups are pushing the U.S. Congress to pass a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill, despite ongoing privacy concerns voiced by digital rights and civil liberties groups.
Orange Business Services has launched the cloud-based Telepresence Pass service, and also signed an interoperability agreement with Verizon Enterprise Solutions to increase the number of companies that can communicate with each other, the company sai...
A team of researchers from Pennsylvania State University (PSU) and IBM have designed a proof-of-concept Android Trojan app that can steal passwords and other sensitive information by using the smartphone's motion sensors to determine what keys victim...
YouTube must filter content uploaded by users, a German court ruled on Friday.
Nokia has lost an intellectual property case against IPCom in Mannheim, Germany, but the verdict will have little effect because existing phones aren't infringing on the patent, Nokia said Friday.
LightSquared has a further two years in which to seek regulatory approval for its LTE mobile network in the U.S. before it must begin making payments to its radio spectrum supplier Inmarsat, the companies announced Friday.
A Düsseldorf court has set a date to hear an appeal from Apple, which is seeking an injunction preventing Samsung Electronics from selling a tablet modified to beat an earlier injunction, a court spokesman said on Friday.
China Mobile's first-quarter net profit rose 3.5 percent year on year, despite growing competition from rivals, the company reported Friday.
Japanese Internet giant Rakuten announced on Friday it would end a major e-commerce business in China with local search company Baidu, citing its failure to meet expectations in the midst of intense market competition.
Sony said Friday it will launch its online photo sharing service, "PlayMemories Online," next week.
HTC announced Friday a smartphone designed specifically for the Japanese market, compatible with the country's TV broadcasts for mobiles, touch payment system, and decorative emails.
A federal court in California has ordered seven technology companies in the state including Apple, Intel, Adobe and Google to face a private antitrust suit from five former employees, who alleged that the companies conspired to eliminate competition...
Apple and a Chinese company have started talks to try and resolve an ongoing legal dispute over the iPad trademark, according to a lawyer involved in the case.
The iPad's touchscreen keyboard is easy enough to type on but for those looking to input lots of text, a real physical keyboard can't be beaten. Logitech's new Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad looks like being one of the best of those.
Dell is refreshing most of its Alienware gaming laptop line, except for the baby of the bunch, the Alienware M11x. According to the company, the M11x has reached the end of its life and will be discontinued in 2012.
Hisense designs premium products that are made for living in today’s world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- TPSAP S/4HANA Implementation Project Manager - FMCGVIC
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- TPAurion Business AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- TPDeployment EngineerVIC
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTBI Service Operations LeadOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD