High Tech Computer reported a 70 percent year-on-year fall in net profit for the first quarter on Friday, as the Taiwanese handset maker transitioned to a new line of smartphones it hopes will lift earnings.
Accounts of over 3,500 registered sex offenders in New York state were removed from online video game platforms in an operation initiated by its attorney general, which aims to prevent the misuse of the games by sexual predators.
Lenovo will start accepting pre-orders for its smart TVs on April 10 in China, as the company prepares to test the waters with the new product on its home turf.
Twitter has filed a lawsuit against "five of the most aggressive tool providers and spammers" in a federal court in San Francisco, opening a new front in its battle against spam, it said Thursday.
Google CEO Larry Page published a long public letter on Thursday that gives an update on the company's strategy and highlights some of the conflicts he faces after a year at the head of the company.
Intel has started shipping a new series of small-capacity solid-state drives (SSDs) that can be used in laptops to reduce boot times and load applications more quickly.
At one point last year, it looked as if the popular open-source MySQL database was in danger of having no user conference. Now it has two.
The online feminist group Ultraviolet launched a petition on Thursday demanding that Facebook appoint a woman to its all-male board before it becomes a publicly traded company.
PC maker Eurocom has crammed some of the latest server technologies, including an eight-core Intel Xeon processor, into a laptop that the company calls a "mobile server."
U.S. President Barack Obama has signed legislation that eliminates restrictions preventing entrepreneurs from seeking crowdsourced funding online and removes some other financial regulations for small businesses.
Taking a cue from the steady rise of SaaS (software as a service), Sage is giving customers who run its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software on-premises the option of subscription pricing.
A U.S. appeals court has resurrected a US$1 billion copyright case filed by Viacom against YouTube by sending the case back to trial by a jury.
Amid the excited rhetoric about the profit potential in location data, the Where 2012 conference this week also exhibited another sign of a truly hot technology: passion projects with no commercial value at all.
Ubuntu developer Canonical is working on a new provisioning platform called Metal as a Service (MAAS), which will be used to activate new servers, on top of which a cloud can be deployed, founder Mark Shuttleworth said in a blog post on Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman's bruising run for governor of California left her with a quality that she needs as she seeks to turn around the computer giant: very "thick skin," she told the Simmons Leadership Conference in Boston on Thursday.
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSAP ICT TrainerOther
- CCSecurity Business AnalystNSW
- TPMobile Application DeveloperVIC
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCJunior Resource AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTData Analyst / Reporting DeveloperACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- TPIT TrainerQLD
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD