Adobe Systems has released a malware classification tool in order to help security incident first responders, malware analysts and security researchers more easily identify malicious binary files.
ARM is setting up a joint venture with security technology companies Gemalto and Giesecke & Devrient to arrive at a common security standard for connected devices such as tablets, smart-TVs, games consoles and smartphones, the company said Tuesda...
Google has acquired TxVia, a payments technology company, to complement its own payments capability, the company said Monday.
Sensing a change in the way customers store and analyze data, IBM has updated its flagship DB2 relational database management software to handle a wider range of data processing duties. The company has also updated its InfoSphere data warehouse softw...
The adventures of the four horsemen of the apocalypse continues
The makers of the mobile app Girls Around Me came under fire Monday for helping men to "stalk" unsuspecting women, but the incident also reveals how much we still have to learn about what social networks reveal about us.
With the end of the public comment and response periods on LightSquared's plan to operate a 4G LTE service near GPS frequencies, it's now the FCC's turn to decide how to proceed.
Android fans love to criticize Apple's locked-down strategy when it comes to hardware, iTunes content, and the iOS platform. But a study from the mobile advertising firm Flurry suggests Apple is on to something. Users of Amazon Appstore, on average, ...
Research that criticised the accessibility of Apple's website for mobile users is flawed as it is based on 'inadequate' metrics, a customer experience agency has said.
While Apple is celebrating news that the marketshare of iOS devices continues to grow, BlackBerry maker RIM has been responding to concerns that it has no future, following its announcement last week that it would focus on the business market at the ...
Apple's third-generation iPad is hot, but this time in a good way, says Consumer Reports. The consumer reviews magazine created a stir two weeks ago when it said the latest Apple tablet could get as hot as 116 degrees Fahrenheit in some spots when ru...
Dell's plan to buy Wyse Technology is an effort to boost its client hardware portfolio and protect the company from the effects of the recent slowdown in PC sales, analysts said on Monday.
Ethernet has gained speed many times, and now it may be about to lose weight.
Public-sector ERP (enterprise resource planning) software projects historically have experienced some of the industry's most dramatic cost overruns and delays, a fact that a new report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office brings into sharp re...
Oracle and Google have failed to settle their intellectual property dispute and appear headed to court on April 16.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTChange & Communications AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Learning & Teaching environmentVIC
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- FTIntegration EngineerACT
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Dept of CommunitiesQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Accountin Finance and AssetWA
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC