Samsung executives today claimed that their new Galaxy S III was "enhanced with nature and human emotion." While we can't exactly verify that claim, we can take a look at some of the specifications and features on Samsung's latest smartphone.
May the 4th be with you
Apple's iPad reclaimed a larger share of the global tablet market last month, in part because of a more-serious-than-expected slump in sales of the hot Kindle Fire in the first quarter, IDC analysts said today.
BlackBerry maker Research in Motion is swatting down reports that its upcoming BlackBerry 10 phones won't use physical keyboards.
Accessory vendor Logitech on Thursday announced the company’s latest entry in the iPad-keyboard market, the $130 Solar Keyboard Folio for second- and third-generation iPads.
An analyst has predicted that Apple will launch a mobile payment platform called iPay.
One of the inventors of Liquidmetal, Atakan Peker, has said that Apple is 'unlikely' to use the alloy in its next MacBook range, but he does expect the company to use the technology in a 'breakthrough product'.
Lawyers for Oracle and Google tussled before the judge Thursday over how much money Google made from Android, a question that will affect how much Google pays in damages if the jury hearing the intellectual property case decides against it.
Samsung Thursday unveiled the Galaxy S III, the highly-anticipated successor of the popular Galaxy S II, and of course, the iPhone’s newest big rival. The Galaxy S III is like a sequel to the Galaxy Nexus that was made in collaboration with Google, b...
Oracle and SAP are at odds over whether the concept of "hypothetical" software license fees can be factored into damages in the upcoming retrial of Oracle's intellectual-property lawsuit against SAP, and the outcome could sharply affect the scope of ...
Samsung on Thursday unveiled a larger Galaxy S III smartphone in London, and said the phone would be sold in the U.S. this summer after launching in Europe on May 29.
A group representing authors in a copyright case slammed Google in court on Thursday, saying the company's book-scanning project has hurt millions of authors whose works have been digitized.
Facebook will be valued at US$85 billion to $95 billion, rather than the $100 billion that had been widely rumored, The Wall Street Journal reported reported Thursday.
Pizza chain owner Melissa Ferriman wanted to boost business using an online social deal promotion. She tried services like Groupon, but eventually chose Boston-based Privy because it connected her restaurant with customers who weren't just looking fo...
Samsung Electronics has launched the Galaxy S III, which comes with a quad-core processor, a bigger screen and a host of software features, including voice recognition, the company said at an event in London.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- CCDeployment ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior Java DevelopersACT
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTSenior Web Developer-Angular JS, CSS, GIT, JenkinsOther