Offering a glimpse of the new features some database administrators will be working with before too long, Oracle has posted a preview version of the next MySQL relational database management system.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed an antitrust lawsuit against Apple and five large publishers, accusing the companies of working together to raise prices of e-books.
A wide cross section of groups and individuals spoke out against the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) at a European Parliament event on Wednesday.
An ex-employee who persuaded former coworkers to access their company's customer lists and give them to him is not guilty of computer hacking crimes, a U.S. appeals court has ruled.
The developers of Samba, the open source software that enables file and print sharing between Linux, Windows and Mac OS X computers, released security patches on Tuesday to address a critical vulnerability that can be exploited by remote attackers to...
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed an antitrust lawsuit against Apple and five book publishers for alleged e-book price fixing the Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.
Nokia currently estimates the company will sell only 12 million smartphones during the first three months of 2012, as "multiple factors negatively" impact sales, the company said on Wednesday.
Citrix said Wednesday it has acquired Podio, maker of a cloud-based software platform for project management and collaboration. Terms were not disclosed.
Adobe Systems released new versions of Adobe Reader 10.x and 9.x on Tuesday, addressing four arbitrary code execution vulnerabilities and making several security-related changes to the product, including the removal of the bundled Flash Player compon...
Nokia has announced an NFC-enabled version of the recently launched Lumia 610 smartphone. Orange will be the first network operator to sell it, Nokia said in a blog post on Wednesday.
A Japanese bank will introduce ATMs that use palm scanners in place of cash cards, it said Wednesday.
Intel has said ultrabook models are already in development and will include new form factors such as hybrids, which can switch from laptops to touchscreen tablets.
Intel is working with 10 undisclosed Chinese and global vendors to design Windows 8 tablets using the company's chips, a senior company executive said Wednesday.
By now you know the drill: a company releases a new tablet or smartphone that has the fastest processor, sharpest screen resolution and sleekest design of anyone else on the market.
Tablet computers are meant to be held, at least most of the time. But at what point does a slate become too unwieldy to function as a handheld device? The new Toshiba Excite 13, with its gargantuan (by tablet standards) 13.3-inch display, may soon an...
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
- Xbox One X PC build | The Full Nerd Ep 25
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCTest LeadWA
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTRAN SMEOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- CCSenior Media Data ExpertVIC