Nokia has filed claims in the U.S. and Germany saying that products from HTC, Research In Motion (RIM) and ViewSonic infringe a number of the company's patents, it said on Wednesday.
A Dutch 17-year-old suspected of compromising customer account data on hundreds of servers belonging to telecommunications operator KPN is set to be freed temporarily on Thursday, allowed to wait at home for his criminal proceedings to begin, the Dut...
Teradata is planning to acquire digital marketing software maker eCircle in order to augment the capabilities it gained through its 2010 purchase of marketing management vendor Aprimo, the company announced Wednesday. Terms of the deal weren't disclo...
Europe's top court ruled on Wednesday that the functionality of a computer program and the programming language it is written in cannot be protected by copyright.
Nokia will start shipping the PureView 808 in May and has extended its deal with Carl Zeiss, which will result in further advancements in smartphone imaging in the coming months and years, the company said on Wednesday.
VMware will offer enterprise software that allows employees to access all their desktop Windows applications and online services from a single portal, the company announced Wednesday.
Motorola Mobility won an injunction on Wednesday preventing distribution of Microsoft products including Windows 7 and the Xbox in Germany, but it can't enforce the injunction yet. Microsoft will appeal the case and is confident it can keep doing bus...
Sony is joining Intel's ultrabook push with the new Vaio T family, which includes models with 11.6-inch and 13.3-inch screens, the company said on Wednesday.
Japanese mobile game provider Gree said Wednesday it will buy California-based developer Funzio for US$210 million.
Google plans to introduce in Gmail over the next few days a message translation facility that will enable users to get mail in other languages automatically translated into their own language.
Salesforce.com said Tuesday it had acquired real-time online collaboration platform company Stypi.
Microsoft has detected a new piece of malware targeting Apple OS X computers that exploits a vulnerability in the Office productivity suite patched nearly three years ago.
The U.S. Department of the Interior has picked Google Apps to provide cloud-based email and collaboration applications to about 90,000 staffers, choosing Google's services over Microsoft's Office 365.
Tony Fadell, former senior vice president of the iPod Division at Apple, has revealed that the company seriously considered a hardware keyboard for the iPhone, before settling on the entirely touchscreen smartphone that was launched.
New concept illustrations of the next-generation iPhone have been revealed, based on the latest rumours that Apple will launch a much thinner smartphone made with Liquidmetal and in-cell technology.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCData Analysts x3ACT