Almost US$1.5 billion was raised in 2011 by crowdfunding platforms around the world, according to an industry report released Tuesday by Massolution, the research group of industry body Crowdsourcing.
Game maker Zynga sued a French competitor, alleging that by using the suffix 'ville' in the name of its game, Kobojo wilfully infringes on its trademark rights and is seeking to exploit its social gaming reputation.
Samsung Electronics and Qualcomm have joined forces and formed the Alliance for Wireless Power (A4WP) which aims to accelerate the development of wireless charging, the companies said Monday.
Lenovo on Tuesday launched its K-series of smart TVs in China, marking the PC vendor's entry into another hot devices market with a product that boasts Google's Android 4.0 OS, along with access to free on-demand videos and 1,000 apps.
The Washington State Attorney General's office reached a settlement on Monday with an advertising company it alleged baited and spammed Facebook users with salacious content in order to direct them to unrelated advertising.
MasterCard WorldWide announced a digital wallet on Monday that consumers will be able to use for purchases in stores, on the Web and on their mobile phones.
I just got back from Orlando and the Research In Motion (RIM) BlackBerry World 2012 conference. The BlackBerry-maker made a ton of major announcements during the three-day event, but a number of things really stand out in my mind.
Whether the next version of the Apple's best-selling smartphone will be called the iPhone 5 or not, the company apparently covets the domain based on that name.
Very often in business, the important thing is not how you act, but rather how you react.
The popular note-taking service Evernote has announced today that it has acquired popular iPad note- taking app Penultimate.
If you have a jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running the latest software, you can upgrade to iOS 5.1.1 without fear of losing your jailbreak.
Search engines could use crowdsourcing to expand the range of answers they give to their users, a group of researchers from the Microsoft and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have concluded.
A U.S. judge has declined to lift an unusual order that prevents Motorola Mobility from enforcing a ban in Germany on the sale of Microsoft's Windows 7 OS and XBox 360.
Members of the NoChokepoints Coalition will ask the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to stop Verizon Communications from raising the rates for middle-mile broadband connections that many businesses rely on.
The market for software related to the Hadoop and MapReduce programming frameworks for large-scale data analysis will jump from $US77 million in 2011 to $US812.8 million in 2016, a compound annual growth rate of 60.2 per cent, according to a new rep...
A label printer that is fast, reliable and does not disappoint! Read this event manager's review to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTIntegration AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- FTTest AnalystACT
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCOracle CRM OD (On Demand) Consultant - Telecom IndustryVIC
- TPProject Manager - MortgagesNSW
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- FTJunior Business AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther