A data breach on a server of the Utah Department of Technology Services appears to have compromised the Social Security numbers of 25,096 individuals, the department of health of the western U.S. state said.
China's Ministry of Commerce said it was deeply concerned with the Australian government's refusal to allow Huawei to supply equipment to a national broadband project, calling the action "unjust".
Verizon Communications next month will stop offering so-called "naked DSL" -- high-speed Internet without landline phone service -- in a move that flies in the face of the trend of consumers ditching their home phones for mobile handsets.
Whether companies require specific tech talent for a project or need extra help meeting a business uptick brought by the recovering economy, corporate IT departments depend on the contract workforce.
One of the most important capabilities that smartphones now have is knowing where they are. More than desktops, laptops, personal navigation devices or even tablets, which are harder to take with you, a smartphone can combine its location with many o...
Security firm Sophos has taken its partner portal offline and will reset every user's password after it found signs of a potential security breach on the server hosting it.
High Tech Computer reported a 70 percent year-on-year fall in net profit for the first quarter on Friday, as the Taiwanese handset maker transitioned to a new line of smartphones it hopes will lift earnings.
Accounts of over 3,500 registered sex offenders in New York state were removed from online video game platforms in an operation initiated by its attorney general, which aims to prevent the misuse of the games by sexual predators.
Lenovo will start accepting pre-orders for its smart TVs on April 10 in China, as the company prepares to test the waters with the new product on its home turf.
Twitter has filed a lawsuit against "five of the most aggressive tool providers and spammers" in a federal court in San Francisco, opening a new front in its battle against spam, it said Thursday.
Google CEO Larry Page published a long public letter on Thursday that gives an update on the company's strategy and highlights some of the conflicts he faces after a year at the head of the company.
Intel has started shipping a new series of small-capacity solid-state drives (SSDs) that can be used in laptops to reduce boot times and load applications more quickly.
At one point last year, it looked as if the popular open-source MySQL database was in danger of having no user conference. Now it has two.
The online feminist group Ultraviolet launched a petition on Thursday demanding that Facebook appoint a woman to its all-male board before it becomes a publicly traded company.
PC maker Eurocom has crammed some of the latest server technologies, including an eight-core Intel Xeon processor, into a laptop that the company calls a "mobile server."
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
- Sennheiser Game Zero review: This headset's sound quality justifies its price
- Acer's gorgeous 35-inch UW-QHD curved monitor is available for preorder at $1,100
- FSP's wild new power supply is liquid-cooled and built for silence
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Architect / Data Architect- ETL, BINSW
- FTReport Developer and Visualisation AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTManager, DevOpsQLD
- TPSenior Web Developer/Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCReporting Business AnalystACT
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTUnix EngineerACT
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Security Engineer x 3NSW
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSCRUM Master, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW