The Washington State Attorney General's office reached a settlement on Monday with an advertising company it alleged baited and spammed Facebook users with salacious content in order to direct them to unrelated advertising.
MasterCard WorldWide announced a digital wallet on Monday that consumers will be able to use for purchases in stores, on the Web and on their mobile phones.
I just got back from Orlando and the Research In Motion (RIM) BlackBerry World 2012 conference. The BlackBerry-maker made a ton of major announcements during the three-day event, but a number of things really stand out in my mind.
Whether the next version of the Apple's best-selling smartphone will be called the iPhone 5 or not, the company apparently covets the domain based on that name.
Very often in business, the important thing is not how you act, but rather how you react.
The popular note-taking service Evernote has announced today that it has acquired popular iPad note- taking app Penultimate.
If you have a jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running the latest software, you can upgrade to iOS 5.1.1 without fear of losing your jailbreak.
Search engines could use crowdsourcing to expand the range of answers they give to their users, a group of researchers from the Microsoft and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have concluded.
A U.S. judge has declined to lift an unusual order that prevents Motorola Mobility from enforcing a ban in Germany on the sale of Microsoft's Windows 7 OS and XBox 360.
Members of the NoChokepoints Coalition will ask the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to stop Verizon Communications from raising the rates for middle-mile broadband connections that many businesses rely on.
The market for software related to the Hadoop and MapReduce programming frameworks for large-scale data analysis will jump from $US77 million in 2011 to $US812.8 million in 2016, a compound annual growth rate of 60.2 per cent, according to a new rep...
A U.S. senator has urged the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to investigate whether Comcast is violating conditions imposed in its early 2011 merger with NBCUniversal.
PaidPiper, a startup that will debut at the CTIA Wireless show this week, is developing a mobile money transfer system suited to developed economies where the credit-card infrastructure is dominant.
Oracle and Google have each tried to jettison potentially damaging testimony in their intellectual-property dispute over Android, as a jury deliberates over Oracle's copyright allegations and prepares to move on to the patents part of the case.
Echoing the words of science fiction author Arthur C. Clarke, former YouTube user experience director Margaret Gould Stewart advised an audience of design researchers to think about creating magical experiences for their users.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW