Nokia continues to push its Lumia line of Windows Phone smartphones hard, announcing several deals with app developers on Tuesday, including some that would be exclusive to the Lumia platform initially.
A new survey carried out by Newzoo has revealed that iOS gamers in the UK spend 16 times more than Android users, and 94 per cent of all mobile gaming revenues comes from iOS devices.
During Microsoft's recent Smoked by Windows Phone challenge, Microsoft-based devices were almost always faster at completing everyday tasks compared to Android and iPhone handsets. But even the fastest Windows Phone can't run away from the fact that ...
Apple will launch its new iPad in 30 additional countries this weekend, including Brazil, Chile, Egypt and Jamaica.
Apple has modified its nano-SIM design to eliminate Nokia's arguments against it. The new design was revealed at the CTIA tradeshow in New Orleans, where SIM card maker Giesecke & Devrient was showing the new nano-SIM off.
Before tablets, MS Paint, computers, or heck, even paper (ok, that last part is a flat-out lie), the only cool way to draw a picture was with an Etch-a-Sketch. Now, the minds behind the Etcher Kickstarter program want to bring the classic aluminum po...
The new version of Windows Server will feature improvements in its hosting capabilities that end users can tap into remotely from a variety of client devices.
Samsung Electronics on Wednesday said it has agreed to buy mobile cloud service provider mSpot, which will help it expand cloud and entertainment offerings on its smartphones and tablets.
Crediting a strategy that exploits users' move to Cloud computing, Cisco Systems has reported record net sales of $US11.6 billion for the quarter ending April 28, up 6.6 per cent from the year-earlier period.
Salesforce.com's Heroku division this week rolled out two entry-level tiers for its Postgres-based cloud database service, hoping to cater to applications with lower data-volume requirements as well as helping startup developers make an easier jump i...
Facebook's plans to expand its headquarters in Menlo Park, California, got an initial OK from the city planning commission this week and offered a sneak peak at the company's plans to expand after its much anticipated IPO.
Google has developed a tool to automate the creation of custom-reporting dashboards for its Analytics website-usage tracking service, the company said on Wednesday.
Sprint Nextel's methodical rollout of new cell sites with LTE may not win the deployment race, but each market that gets the upgrade will see competitive speeds and more complete coverage than other carriers may offer, executives said Wednesday.
Google's engineers never studied other companies' patents while developing Android for fear of allowing those patents to influence their design decisions, Google's Android chief Andy Rubin testified on the stand Wednesday.
Two Microsoft Research projects presented at the Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems used unique methods, completely absent of any cameras, to sense gestures.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW