Telstra has finally revealed pricing and availability details for Samsung's Galaxy Note Android phone in Australia. The half-tablet, half-smartphone device will be available through Telstra stores and online from Tuesday 24 April and is priced higher...
New software lets IT groups deconstruct mobile apps running live on iOS and Android devices and uncover bottlenecks, glitches, and a whole lot of other pain points for enterprise mobile users.
Facebook members who have customized their profile webpage with a unique name will have to use that same name as the handle of their Facebook.com email address, the company has announced.
Two mobile messaging software businesses -- Openwave's Mediation and Messaging units and Synchronica -- were sold on Monday in a sign of consolidation for that industry.
The U.S. government still publishes data in too many formats and requires contractors or grant recipients to send it information in multiple formats, according to a new coalition of tech vendors.
Intel's streak of solid-state drive announcements has continued with the company announcing a new line of SSD 330 drives for mainstream computers but with maximum storage capacity of only 180GB.
India's US$35 tablet has yet to take off, with less than 10,000 units of the device released to the market since its October launch, despite considerable interest from consumers, according to an executive of maker, DataWind.
The European Commission is calling for opinions on how to regulate wirelessly connected devices, as legal experts say the current Data Protection Directive is not up to the job.
Europe's competition watchdog has opened an in-depth investigation into plans by three telecommunications companies to create a joint "mobile wallet" venture in the U.K.
Software AG said Monday that it has acquired U.K. middleware company my-Channels, which develops low-latency messaging software that will be used to extend Software AG's current offerings.
In what will be one of the first large scale OpenStack commercial deployments, hosting company Rackspace is moving its server and other hosting services to the OpenStack API (application programming interface).
Samsung Electronics is expected to show the next flagship Galaxy smartphone at an event in London on May 3.
Name: Mike Kleiman
Apple and a Chinese environmental group for the first time plan to jointly audit one of the company's supplier factories in China, in what could lead to more open inspections of Apple's suppliers for pollution concerns.
LogMeIn has released details of its cloud storage and data sharing service, Cubby. It's a service that's still in beta mode and users are required to submit their email address at Cubby.com in the hope of getting an invite to test it out.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsACT
- FTDatabase Developer - SQLACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTSupport Analyst - TallymanVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTData Analyst - SASNSW
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- FTIT Field Services ManagerNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- TPEOI - Developers and Tester (APS)ACT
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- TPArcGIS DeveloperVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPDatawarehouse Analyst/DeveloperSA