The next major release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), version 7, is targeted for release in the second half of 2013, Red Hat said on Tuesday, as it also celebrated the tenth anniversary of its enterprise OS.
Voyager Mobile, a startup promising cheap, unlimited mobile service around the U.S., has postponed the launch it planned for Tuesday, saying a malicious attack took down its website.
Nvidia on Tuesday announced technologies that could make its upcoming Tesla graphics processors more accessible to cloud deployments in enterprises, while also reversing a trend of relegating highly parallel chips to specialized math and scientific c...
Visitors to Wikipedia who see advertisements on the site have most likely fallen victim to a browser-based malware infection, Wikimedia Foundation, the organization operating the website, said on Monday.
NetSuite is going up against vendors such as Demandware in the market for cloud-based e-commerce platforms, announcing a new product, SuiteCommerce, during the SuiteWorld conference in San Francisco on Tuesday.
Baidu, which runs China's most popular search engine, has unveiled its newest smartphone, featuring the company's own mobile platform and priced to target the country's low-end handset segment.
SAP announced a broad set of plans to become a player in cloud computing, spanning from a "loosely coupled suite" of business applications to data integration and PaaS (platform as a service) Tuesday during the Sapphire conference in Orlando.
Advanced Micro Devices hopes to provide thin-and-light laptops that are less expensive but equally speedy to Intel's ultrabooks with its new A-series chips, which the company officially announced on Tuesday.
Lenovo is working with chip maker Intel on a future ThinkPad tablet based on Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system, a Lenovo executive said.
Lenovo has announced a range of new ThinkPads with Intel's latest third-generation Core processors, including a ThinkPad ultrabook that the company claims is the "thinnest ultrabook in the world."
The Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) will provide email and collaboration applications to about 600,000 students via Microsoft's Live@EDU cloud suite, a project for which it also considered Google Apps for Education.
Twitter will begin delivering a weekly email digest to highlight for users the tweets they are most likely to be interested in, the company said Monday.
Bitcoin exchange site Bitcoinica suspended its operations on Friday after hackers managed to steal 18,547 bitcoins -- valued at about US$90,000 -- from its online wallet.
Apple has stopped calling the new iPad "4G-capable" after regulators cracked down on its US-only capability to connect to high-speed LTE networks. Although it is still listed as being "4G LTE capable," the new iPad is now called "Wi-Fi + Cellular" in...
Last week, Apple's mobile assistant Siri was traitorously touting the Nokia Lumia 900 as the "best smartphone ever". This week, it seems like she's been recalibrated.
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCCloud Orchestration and Automation SpecialistNSW
- TPProject Manager - MortgagesNSW
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTETL DeveloperOther