Acer on Monday started shipping desktops that are among the first PCs available with Intel's third-generaton Core processors, code-named Ivy Bridge.
The WordPress development team released WordPress 3.3.2 on Friday in order to address several vulnerabilities in the popular blogging platform as well as in three external libraries that are bundled with it by default.
India's largest outsourcer, Tata Consultancy Services, posted high revenue and profit growth in U.S. dollar terms for the quarter ended March 31, and said the market for its services continues to be strong.
Name: Peter Chantel
U.S. President Barack Obama has signed an executive order allowing the U.S. government to block the sale of any technology used to track or monitor dissidents in Syria and Iran by the governments there.
Microsoft has released a new version of a tool designed to let enterprise IT staffers automate and manage large-scale deployments of Microsoft OSes, desktop applications and server software.
The majority of IT and security professionals believe that Anonymous and hacktivists are among the groups that are most likely to attack their organizations during the next six months, according to the results of a survey sponsored by security vendor...
Infor is moving into the PaaS (platform as a service) market with an offering called Mongoose that is based on its long-standing internal IDE (integrated development environment), the company announced Monday during the Inforum conference in Denver.
Infor is planning to release a new platform called Local.ly that will allow customers of its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software to provide country-specific statutory reporting and accounting in a manner that will survive future upgrades to t...
Oracle scored a victory in its battle with Google, as the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) decided to uphold a Java patent it had previously rejected, according to a court filing.
Apple products using touch technology infringe on a patent owned by the Pennsylvanian company FlatWorld Interactives, the company alleged in court documents filed on Friday. FlatWorld asked for a permanent injunction that Apple stop infringing, and f...
China's Internet firms will need to better screen their websites for unlicensed digital works or be held responsible for infringement, according to a proposed judicial interpretation from the country's supreme court.
Vodafone has offered to acquire Cable & Wireless Worldwide (CWW) for £1.04 billion (US$1.68 billion), as it aims to strengthen its enterprise offerings and network holdings, the company said Monday.
Sony said Monday it will sell a projector that displays and saves notes scribbled onto the images it projects.
Fujitsu said Monday it will release a set of software suite tools aimed at processing and analyzing huge sets of diverse information known as big data.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD