The nascent market for third-party SAP application support gained another player on Thursday, with Spinnaker Support announcing a service that will place it in competition with the likes of Rimini Street.
Intel CEO Paul Otellini on Thursday said that the company has an advantage over its rival ARM on Windows 8 for tablets because of decades of developing x86 chips that support the Windows operating system.
Power has shifted within Salesforce.com's development organization, with John Wookey taking on more responsibility at the cloud software vendor as another executive takes a leave of absence, the company confirmed Thursday.
Amid growing interest in small cells, widely seen as an inevitable tool for carriers to deal with booming mobile data demand, there are now signs that it may be hard to derive the expected benefits from them in some cases.
European phone roaming charges will be capped as of July 1 this year, the European Parliament decided on Thursday, saving business travelers an estimated €1,000 (US$1,300) each year, the Digital Agenda for Europe said.
Preparing for its entry into the market for IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), Hewlett-Packard has launched a second beta program of Cloud computing services it plans to offer commercially.
Citrix Systems is upgrading XenDesktop, acquiring Virtual Computer, introducing a new type of hardware-assisted thin client and initiating a cloud project in an effort to make its virtual desktop infrastructure offering more attractive.
Booby-trapped RTF documents are one of the most common types of malicious Microsoft Office files that are used to infect computers with advanced persistent threats (APTs), according to security researchers from Trend Micro.
Android's increased fragmentation across hardware devices and OS versions, and its lack of a central app store, have left game developers disappointed with the OS, according to the CEO of "Plants vs. Zombies" publisher PopCap Games.
London's Court of Appeal has dismissed Nokia's attempt to overturn a ruling that it infringed on an IPCom patent. Nokia said the decision won't affect its current products, but IPCom doesn't agree and is continuing to seek an injunction against all N...
Mozilla complained Wednesday that Microsoft prohibits running any browser except Internet Explorer (IE) on Windows RT, hampering choices for users. Google said on Thursday it shares the concerns.
None of the recently leaked Twitter logins and passwords came from within the company, according to a message posted on Twitter's Japanese blog Thursday.
The company behind one of China's largest mobile Internet browsers, UCWeb, will incorporate note-taking features from Evernote into its product, as part of a partnership to help the companies expand globally.
Sony closed the books on its worst year ever on Thursday, while also targeting a slight profit for the current period, which would be its first since 2008.
Just viewing child pornography on the Web is not necessarily a crime according to New York law, the state's Court of Appeals decided Tuesday, but upheld the conviction of the appellant by a county court on other counts of storage of images and video ...
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT