Dell on Tuesday announced a new microserver with Intel's first Xeon server processors based on the Ivy Bridge microarchitecture, which has not been officially announced by the chip maker yet.
Two deals that Wi-Fi system vendor Ruckus Wireless will announce at the CTIA Wireless show this week reflect service providers' growing interest in the unlicensed wireless technology.
Almost US$1.5 billion was raised in 2011 by crowdfunding platforms around the world, according to an industry report released Tuesday by Massolution, the research group of industry body Crowdsourcing.
Game maker Zynga sued a French competitor, alleging that by using the suffix 'ville' in the name of its game, Kobojo wilfully infringes on its trademark rights and is seeking to exploit its social gaming reputation.
Samsung Electronics and Qualcomm have joined forces and formed the Alliance for Wireless Power (A4WP) which aims to accelerate the development of wireless charging, the companies said Monday.
Lenovo on Tuesday launched its K-series of smart TVs in China, marking the PC vendor's entry into another hot devices market with a product that boasts Google's Android 4.0 OS, along with access to free on-demand videos and 1,000 apps.
The Washington State Attorney General's office reached a settlement on Monday with an advertising company it alleged baited and spammed Facebook users with salacious content in order to direct them to unrelated advertising.
MasterCard WorldWide announced a digital wallet on Monday that consumers will be able to use for purchases in stores, on the Web and on their mobile phones.
I just got back from Orlando and the Research In Motion (RIM) BlackBerry World 2012 conference. The BlackBerry-maker made a ton of major announcements during the three-day event, but a number of things really stand out in my mind.
Whether the next version of the Apple's best-selling smartphone will be called the iPhone 5 or not, the company apparently covets the domain based on that name.
Very often in business, the important thing is not how you act, but rather how you react.
The popular note-taking service Evernote has announced today that it has acquired popular iPad note- taking app Penultimate.
If you have a jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running the latest software, you can upgrade to iOS 5.1.1 without fear of losing your jailbreak.
Search engines could use crowdsourcing to expand the range of answers they give to their users, a group of researchers from the Microsoft and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have concluded.
A U.S. judge has declined to lift an unusual order that prevents Motorola Mobility from enforcing a ban in Germany on the sale of Microsoft's Windows 7 OS and XBox 360.
The Brydge 12.3 transforms the Microsoft Surface into the ultimate laptop and is the only keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro that removes the dependency of a kickstand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTLinux DevOps EngineerOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTTest Analyst (Automation)ACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther