The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a bill focused on helping taxpayers track federal spending online.
IBM announced new "affordable" Linux servers on Wednesday as the company tries to push its new category of preconfigured servers for virtualization and big data to midmarket and enterprise customers.
Sprint Nextel will start offering 4G WiMax service to its Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile prepaid customers later this quarter, CEO Dan Hesse said Wednesday after the company reported a net loss for the first quarter.
Box has given its API (application programming interface) a makeover so that developers will have an easier time building and integrating applications with its software, and have those applications do more than is currently possible.
The European Commission underlined its commitment to data protection on Wednesday by referring Hungary to the European Court of Justice (ECJ) over the independence, or lack of it, for its national data protection authority.
The European Patent Office (EPO) in Munich has revoked a patent belonging to IPCom, but the impact of the decision is in dispute.
Microsoft has demonstrated support for the Open Document Format (ODF) 1.2 standard in a technical preview of the forthcoming Office 15 productivity suite, and plans to release a beta version with the feature late this summer.
The European Union's plans to free up radio spectrum for wireless broadband and other new technologies has raised sticky issues for television broadcasters in Spain.
A vulnerability in the firmware of several network-enabled Samsung TV models and possibly Blu-ray players allows potential attackers to put the vulnerable devices into an endless restart loop that requires the intervention of a technician to terminat...
Windows Phone can now be targeted by PhoneGap Build, a cloud-based service for creating cross-platform mobile phone apps, according to a Tuesday blog post from Nitobi, the service's creators.
Wipro, one of India's top outsourcers, reported slow revenue growth in U.S. dollar terms for the quarter ended March 31, and issued muted guidance for the next quarter, reflecting an uncertain outsourcing market.
Taiwanese PC maker Acer's first-quarter net profit dropped 72.1 per cent year-on-year, while revenue slumped 11.4 percent.
A top Chinese microblogging site has closed several user accounts for allegedly spreading political rumors, part of an ongoing government-backed campaign to scrub social networking sites of sensitive political talk.
Chinese handset maker Huawei Technologies expects its smartphone chip business will help further drive revenue, signaling that the company could try to compete in the world's mobile chip market.
Internet telephony operator Skype has released an app for Sony's PlayStation Vita handheld game console.
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- FTLean Six Sigma - BPE Design LeadOther
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Manager - ERPQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT