Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday announced the OfficeJet 150 Mobile All-in-One portable printer, which the company called the world's first mobile multifunction device that can "print, copy and scan on the go."
Google is testing a long-awaited full-text search API (application programming interface) for the Google App Engine, the company said on Tuesday.
Many of the Twitter logins and passwords leaked on the web this week are either inaccurate or belong to accounts already suspended for spamming, the company said late Tuesday.
AT&T and Samsung Monday showcased the latest Windows Phone, the Samsung Focus 2, in an old colonial mansion in New Orleans' Garden District during CTIA 2012.
ZeroTouch, the inexpensive technology that turns regular displays into touchscreens, can be fitted to larger screens, is more responsive and is almost ready for commercialization, according to researchers working on it.
Issuing commands to tomorrow's computational devices could be as simple as tapping out a few beats on a touchscreen or trackpad, French researchers suggest.
Lenovo has again expanded the recall of some ThinkCentre all-in-one desktops that could catch a fire due a component defect, which could cause a system to fail.
A research project at the Computer Human Interaction conference in Austin experimented with adding electricity to food to change its taste.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission is seeking a civil court contempt ruling against the largest third-party billing vendor in the U.S., alleging that it placed more than US$70 million in unauthorized charges on telephone bills in violation of a previo...
Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski outlined several agency initiatives to open up more spectrum for mobile services, as well as improve spectrum efficiency, in a keynote address at CTIA Wireless on Tuesday.
Microsoft has fixed 23 vulnerabilities in its software products, including several considered critical, the company said on Tuesday in its monthly security patch report.
Epicor is planning to work with Microsoft to bring Epicor's ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications to the Azure cloud service, the companies announced Tuesday during Epicor's Insights conference in Las Vegas.
Researchers have turned a display annoyance into a way to show two different images simultaneously. When an LCD is tilted, colors change and become difficult to see, but with Dual View from Microsoft Research Asia different images and video can be sh...
A panel of Yahoo board members has begun investigating the hiring of CEO Scott Thompson in the wake of revelations that his resume's listing of computer science as a second undergraduate major was false, according to the Wall Street Journal.
A piece of financial malware called Tatanga attempts to trick online banking users into authorizing rogue money transfers from their accounts as part of the activation procedure for a free credit-card fraud insurance service purportedly provided by t...
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTUI/UX DesignerOther
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware Development Team LeaderOther
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTSalesforce ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- TPJunior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSales Manager - Expanding, global software companyNSW
- TPProcurement Manager - TechnologyVIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorVIC
- FTCompliance CoordinatorOther
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Delivery Manager | ServiceNowQLD
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerACT
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject manager - ConstructionOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- CCPenetration TesterNSW
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA